PDA

View Full Version : CarPro Fabric Coating Warning!!!

Pages : 1 [2]

Stokdgs
07-05-2016, 12:09 PM
Yep, that`s the smell. I think I will stick to 303 products for my fabric protection.

Perhaps many of the young guys won`t know about this but well over a decade ago perhaps 2 decades ago, there was a product called ScotchGuard that was supposed to be the same thing.

It was sold for awhile through Dealerships who charged huge money for some guy to spray the can all over the car floor and interior...
Then your Interior was ScotchGuarded... :)

I don`t remember it having such a powerful smell that Rlmccarty2000 experienced...

I believe you may still be able to find it - some auto parts places used to sell it.. Perhaps now Amazon, Ebay, etc...
Dan F

XxBoostinxX
07-05-2016, 03:09 PM
Perhaps many of the young guys won`t know about this but well over a decade ago perhaps 2 decades ago, there was a product called ScotchGuard that was supposed to be the same thing.

It was sold for awhile through Dealerships who charged huge money for some guy to spray the can all over the car floor and interior...
Then your Interior was ScotchGuarded... :)

I don`t remember it having such a powerful smell that Rlmccarty2000 experienced...

I believe you may still be able to find it - some auto parts places used to sell it.. Perhaps now Amazon, Ebay, etc...
Dan F
I love ScotchGuard. Luckily I have a family member in the carpet cleaning business. I just wished it would last longer.

Mike lambert
07-05-2016, 03:14 PM
No odors after a few hours with Gyeon fabric, even in a closed car