PDA

View Full Version : Free Samples??

Pages : [1] 2

Beemerboy
06-02-2006, 01:34 PM
I saw this on another forum....not sure about it....I tend not to trust these things although this one seems OK.

You do have to pay 5 bucks for shipping

What are your thoughts??

http://www.303products.com/main.php?infopage=freesample

CalgaryDetail
06-02-2006, 01:48 PM
it looks kinda fishy to me so i dunno, esppicaly becasue it says no e-mail or phone orders. I dunno looks a little off to me though

Poorboy
06-02-2006, 01:51 PM
Dave it`s a good deal for what you are getting... it`s also a great way for a company to get a mailing list cheap and who knows if they will sell it to others and then the junk mail never ends.

budman3
06-02-2006, 01:57 PM
Nope, nothing fishy there. I think that they had a deal a few years ago of two free 303 Protectant sample packets. They came in an envelope with other information and I haven`t recieved any junk mail or anything from them. So I assume that this deal will be similar. Its good for the company and the consumer.

Beemerboy
06-02-2006, 01:57 PM
Dave it`s a good deal for what you are getting... it`s also a great way for a company to get a mailing list cheap and who knows if they will sell it to others and then the junk mail never ends.

Yea I never gave it much thought that way Steve...its not worth my time

norahcrv
06-02-2006, 04:38 PM
Dave / Steve,

I took advantage of that offer last fall, using my work address & I have not received any additional junk mail, not from them, nor from any other company. :bigups

The products came very promptly & exactly as advertised (unlike a certain offer from a MAJOR software manufacturer - http://www.detailcity.org/forums/off-topic-forum/16954-free-microsoft-thumb-drive.html?highlight=thumb+drive )

I would not hesitate to take them up on their offer if you`re wanting to try some of their different products.

Norah

GearHead_1
06-02-2006, 05:39 PM
Ditto, I took them up on the offer and actually use their product after having tried it.

Brenton
06-02-2006, 06:17 PM
Dave / Steve,

I took advantage of that offer last fall, using my work address & I have not received any additional junk mail, not from them, nor from any other company. :bigups

The products came very promptly & exactly as advertised (unlike a certain offer from a MAJOR software manufacturer - http://www.detailcity.org/forums/off-topic-forum/16954-free-microsoft-thumb-drive.html?highlight=thumb+drive )

I would not hesitate to take them up on their offer if you`re wanting to try some of their different products.

Norah

Me too.

joe.p
06-02-2006, 09:14 PM
I bet no one received their Compact Flash card either..

harry444
06-02-2006, 09:25 PM
yea I would like to know what happened to my Compact Flash card too:boot

Brenton
06-03-2006, 06:10 AM
Not only did I get the 303 sample kit, but they only made me pay Canadian $5, not USD. And they emailed a list of Canadian distributors.

fuzzydd
06-03-2006, 08:25 PM
"Must be ordered by mail, available only in the U.S.
No phone, Fax or E-Mail orders. No COD`s. U.S. funds only."

...I`m Canadian too, so I`m just wondering if that blurb was added after you ordered the sample kit.

Brenton
06-03-2006, 09:06 PM
From 303: "Brenton
Hello, we received your email and what`d to let you know that you can send a check in Canadian dollars only for $5.00. But it must be in Canadian dollars. Also here is a list of Canadian Retailer in BC
If there is anything else please let us know. Canadian Tire only sells the 16oz Protectant
Thank you and have a nice day. "

My email: Hello,
Am a detailer in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada. Heard from a detailer in BC your product is fantastic, but my Canadian Tire doesn`t have it.
Can I pay more for shipping and get the Offer #1 Free Large Size Samples sent to me in Canada?
brenton

I sent $5, they sent a sample.

joe.p
06-03-2006, 09:35 PM
I`m gonna give it a try.
I also seen a banner on the bottom for autogeek.net , a supplier i would guess..

fuzzydd
06-07-2006, 03:59 AM
thanks, i`ll give it a shot :D