PDA

View Full Version : two new car soaps

CalgaryDetail
06-01-2006, 04:46 PM
So today I was bored after washing my cars when i decided to go to canadian tire. I have been in a mood to try new soaps latley (i go through fazes of what i want to try). So i saw two soaps i have not seen before so i bought them. They were

Greased Lightning Orange Blast: ($6.99 32oz) This is a weird soap it has PPF30 (like SPF) for your car.

Sundance Wash and Wax ($3.49 saved $1.50 590ml) This is a cheap wash and wax with "extra carbumba"
The reason I post this is becasue I was wondering if anyone has tried either. I plan on doing a review soon (after my tol and victoria reviews). Has anyone heard of them and if so what do you guys think. Both are cheap soaps so will see how they work.

budman3
06-01-2006, 05:01 PM
I haven`t used any of those but I too just bought some new soap- Kit Carnauba Car soap, it was on sale for $3.50 for a gallon at Autozone so I had to pick it up. Anyone tried this soap too?

AL-53
06-01-2006, 07:40 PM
well the greased lightning orange blast shampoo is sorta a harsh soap....would be good for wheel wells and truck beds...and tires and rims....I got a sample when I bought some of their APC..but smells nice ..like fresh oranges..cleaned good..a little to good..

Budman..the kit is not a bad shampoo at all for the money..cleans nice...slick as in lube....rinses nice...leaves a nice finish and gentle on the LSP.....for some one in the business it would be a real good shampoo..cheap and does the job...works great in a foam gun...

Al

joe.p
06-01-2006, 11:40 PM
Budman..the kit is not a bad shampoo at all for the money..cleans nice...slick as in lube....rinses nice...leaves a nice finish and gentle on the LSP.....for some one in the business it would be a real good shampoo..cheap and does the job...works great in a foam gun...

Al[/quote]+ 1 for the kit soap..