PDA

View Full Version : 6inch lake country

pmdr85
06-19-2016, 03:48 PM
Has anyone used the LC kompressor pads on a rotary? Just got some and a backing plate for cheap. I see a lot of people use the hybrid or ccs pads but haven`t seen much on the kompressors

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Stokdgs
06-20-2016, 02:11 AM
Has anyone used the LC kompressor pads on a rotary? Just got some and a backing plate for cheap. I see a lot of people use the hybrid or ccs pads but haven`t seen much on the kompressors

That is because the Kompressors came out years ago and I dont even know if anyone sells them anymore...
I have personally only used L/Country Flat Pads and their Infamous Hydro-Shreds on my Makita and prefer them over all others...

Here is a great review from one of the Best Detailers around who has also been a major force with a company that eventually bought this Forum...
Here is his review of the Kompressor Pads - Lake Country Kompressor pads Review (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/new-car-care-products/16852-lake-country-kompressor-pads-review.html)

Dan F

pmdr85
06-20-2016, 09:39 AM
Yea they are older pads but they still sell them. I only got them cause I wanted to downsize the pads I was using to get in tighter areas and I got the pads and backing plate for next to nothing off a freind. I`m currently using the 3m pads but they are so expensive compared to company`s just as good like lake country etc... wanted to try something new

Stokdgs
06-20-2016, 11:09 AM
Yea they are older pads but they still sell them. I only got them cause I wanted to downsize the pads I was using to get in tighter areas and I got the pads and backing plate for next to nothing off a freind. I`m currently using the 3m pads but they are so expensive compared to company`s just as good like lake country etc... wanted to try something new

Pmdr85 -
Great to hear they still sell them !
Angelo, who reviewed them in the link above liked them too...

I have just stuck to 1 pad manufacturer to keep it less complicated and it has worked great for over a decade that way..
Good luck with your new purchase !
Dan F

pmdr85
06-20-2016, 11:21 AM
Thanks man appreciate the link.