PDA

View Full Version : GlossIt

ShakingHorizons
06-16-2016, 08:33 AM
Anyone heard or used GlossIt before? My wife and I were perusing our new neighborhood and ended up talking with some people in the neighborhood. They said they detail on the side and only use GlossIt products. I had never heard of them and their website isn`t of much help either. The female stated that they had 6 (SIX) 220v outlets in their garage for all of their detailing items.......I asked what they were using that required 220v and she stated "everything", LOL. I am interested to see their work.

Stokdgs
06-16-2016, 08:39 AM
Gloss It - from around 14-15 years ago I believe..
Never really made it in the big leagues... :)
There was a couple of big time users on here -well another site that eventually became this one...
Wow - all those 220v circuits !!!
Must use 6 Clothes Dryers out there for drying their towels ??? :)
Running huge Grow Lights for their paka-lolo business ? Welding business ?
I feel bad I don`t even have 1 - 220 vac out there at all ! :)
But then, I don`t really need one anyway.. None of my tools require 220v and it would be a pain to find tools wired for 220v unless I live in Europe or something..
Dan F

Ronkh
06-16-2016, 09:01 AM
Heard gloss it qd is incredible, but never tried it.

Thought they were out of AZ

rlmccarty2000
06-16-2016, 09:49 AM
I think you can get some on eBay.

ShakingHorizons
06-16-2016, 09:51 AM
Running huge Grow Lights for their ?

I do live in Colorado - so you never know!

I have 2 - 220v outlets being installed in the house we are building. 1 for my air compressor and another for a potential garage items dryer.

They are based out of Las Vegas, NV. The female mentioned that last night when I said I had never heard of them.

I think you can get some on eBay.

I`m not looking to purchase anything, was just curious about the brand.

Ronkh
06-16-2016, 05:48 PM
Correction

Las Vegas

Stokdgs
06-16-2016, 07:23 PM
ShakingHorizons ---

I found a review of the product ! Ok, it was 8 years ago, but the Detailer that posted it is really, really, really, great at his craft !

You will note that it took several steps to get to absolute perfection, but knowing David Saunders, it is no surprise that hammered Mercedes paint came out so good!

Enjoy ! Gloss It product review - Car Detailing Product Discussion - Detailing Bliss powered by Detailer`s Domain (http://www.detailingbliss.com/topic/4082-gloss-it-product-review/)
Dan F

Pats300zx
06-17-2016, 04:30 AM

I still have a bottle. I really like it. I can remember that they had a product that was a "polish extender". They basically got called out on the forums cause it was found it was basically baby oil lol