PDA

View Full Version : Where was your BigFoot made? In the USA?

Todd@RUPES
06-08-2016, 08:06 PM
In case you missed it on Autogeekonline.net, Dylan let a little secret slip out (purposely I`m sure ;) ).

RUPES USA has begun to assemble BigFoot Polishers in the USA. Here is the quote from Dylan in response to a question about manufacturing Cyclo`s and his previous comments on BigFoot.

Without delving too deep into the details that aren`t for public consumption yet:

Cyclo has been and will continue to be a US made product. If anyone is ever in the Longmont Colorado area and would like to watch them being built its quite the process to behold, and while the design has changed slightly, and the guts have improved over the last 60+ years the hand assembled aspect remains to this day. Its quite the impressive thing to witness.

As far as the BigFoot - I can`t comment at this time too much about the level of manufacturing happening here, only that it will continue to increase. There are some aspects of the manufacturing that simply have to remain Italian due to the complexity and cost to setup similar things here, but there is a substantial amount of both manufacturing and assembly occurring here in the US HQ and its only going to get more robust as we move forward. There are some HUGE announcements coming in the next 12-18 months for RUPES USA that will further solidify our commitment to the North American market and the bolster or position as the #1 polishing system. Stay tuned

Mike lambert
06-08-2016, 08:20 PM
Very nice!

The Driver
06-08-2016, 08:41 PM
Wooh! Glad to hear that!

Marc08EX
06-08-2016, 09:19 PM
Wow!! This is amazing news! Kudos for moving the manufacturing here in the US.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/c26b20d3523d58572c00a59fabfc6650/tumblr_mtzmeqC16Z1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Todd, how would we know where our tool is assembled? What manufacturing date code in the ES tools was the first that was assembled here in the US?

JSFM35X
06-08-2016, 09:45 PM
Can someone assemble a long neck nano for me already!

House of Wax
06-08-2016, 10:33 PM
That`s awesome. I love seeing anything manufactured here

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Todd@RUPES
06-09-2016, 07:53 AM
Wow!! This is amazing news! Kudos for moving the manufacturing here in the US.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/c26b20d3523d58572c00a59fabfc6650/tumblr_mtzmeqC16Z1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Todd, how would we know where our tool is assembled? What manufacturing date code in the ES tools was the first that was assembled here in the US?

I believe the tools will say Assembled in the USA or something like this. I don`t have the answers for you at the moment but I will find out.