PDA

View Full Version : Connect Regrets

Pages : [1] 2

TuxedoTaurus
06-01-2016, 01:38 PM
Looking back, not joining connect has been bitter sweet.

The Sweet: My bank account is not depleted and my credit cards are not maxed out.

The Bitter: I have had to wait for sales to justify purchases. I have held back on making smaller purchases. I would have had a nice amount of points built up.

All in all it has been a regret.

What are your thoughts either with or without joining?

Ray is this going to be "back in stock"?

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Ronkh
06-01-2016, 01:40 PM
I wasn`t gonna. Ray kinda nudged me over the fence.

I`m ecstatic that I did, my wallet, not so much.

dcjredline
06-01-2016, 01:57 PM
I`m very glad I got in on it. Did I NEED everything I bought? Nope. Not most of it anyway. The free shipping alone has probably made up for the $99.

ShakingHorizons
06-01-2016, 02:00 PM
I am glad I did - the rewards points add up quickly! Did I need everything I ordered? Nope. Was I able to try out products I never would have prior? Yes. Am I glad I ventured out? YES!

rlmccarty2000
06-01-2016, 02:17 PM
Very happy I spent my $99. I will sign up again if they offer it. It makes Autopia my one stop supply company and if I need just one $5 item I don`t have to wait for a sale. Don`t ask my wife the same question or go into my garage! I think I have 5 more months until it runs out and I plan to get the most out of it. I am really hoping they extend it, but it looks like a failed experiment for whatever reasons or they would have already offered it up again.

TuxedoTaurus
06-01-2016, 02:19 PM
it looks like a failed experiment for whatever reasons or they would have already offered it up again.

That is what I`m afraid of. [emoji25]

heisenberg
06-01-2016, 02:38 PM
Got stuff worth close to $75 for signing up, have made a ton of orders since with no shipping costs and excellent discounts, and I`ve gotten around $150 in rewards certificates from the double points.

It`s been worth every penny for me, and I can easily see why the program might need some tweaking. It`s going to either need to be more expensive when it comes back or will require a minimum for free shipping, even if it`s only like $50.

I haven`t bought anything from any other site since joining.

GearHead_1
06-01-2016, 04:05 PM
I`d do it again in a minute. The only possible negative I`ve seen is the the Connect Only Specials haven`t been updated very often.

TuxedoTaurus
06-01-2016, 04:13 PM
I`d do it again in a minute. The only possible negative I`ve seen is the the Connect Only Specials haven`t been updated very often.
Those are a bonus, but I think I could do without that.

The other benefits have become glaringly good after not jumping in.

What was your favorite connect special?

rlmccarty2000
06-01-2016, 07:19 PM
I just keep waiting for the Polish Angel Wax to go to half price. Lol

ShaneB
06-01-2016, 07:24 PM
Shoot... The free jar of souveran basically covered the whole cost of the membership for me!

TuxedoTaurus
06-01-2016, 07:45 PM
I just keep waiting for the Polish Angel Wax to go to half price. Lol
As much as I love the Polish Angel product line I`d rather have a Rupes or something along those lines

Jaddie
06-01-2016, 08:38 PM
I`m very grateful for Connect.

Those $150 minimums for free shipping kill me. Paying the regular shipping charges isn`t anything I`d want to do, either, so Connect is a slam-dunk deal for me.

Then there are the 10% discount on the best deal you can make, and the doubling of rewards points.

I hope the Connect program continues.

JBM
06-01-2016, 08:50 PM
It is still advertised to me in every banner I come across, so my only regret is not using an ad blocker, because its not even for sale!!

TuxedoTaurus
06-01-2016, 08:53 PM
It is still advertised to me in every banner I come across, so my only regret is not using an ad blocker, because its not even for sale!!
It`s like it is mocking me when I receive order confirmations that I could earned more points, bought products sooner, receive them quicker, and saved more money.