PDA

View Full Version : Who makes the best foam cannon???

cobrar97
05-11-2016, 04:25 PM
I recently got a pressure washer, and I was wonder who makes the best foam cannon attachment?
I have coated vehicles and would like to use the Gyeon Q2M foam product, but I need the attachment for the end of my pressure washer wand. I`ve seen them on amazon, on ebay, on detail sites, etc. I know I need one that`s totally adjustable, but is there one type that`s know to be the best? I`d like to just get the best there is up front.

nothingface5384
05-11-2016, 04:28 PM
From what I`ve read best is the CG next gen
For foam gun Adams

cobrar97
05-11-2016, 04:29 PM
What`s the difference between a foam cannon and a foam gun?

JohnZ3MC
05-11-2016, 04:35 PM
The foam gun attaches onto a garden hose.
The foam cannon attaches onto a pressure washer.
I have both and the cannon produces way, way, way more foam.

GearHead_1
05-11-2016, 04:36 PM
The difference between a foam gun and a foam cannon is simply that a gun goes on the end of a garden hose and a cannon goes on a pressure washer.

When I was looking it appeared to me that most of the Foam Cannons were made by a company called MTM. I think they hold the trademark to the term Foam Lance but don`t hold me to it. The CG one is a rebranded MTM. I think the cannons produced by MTM are the same but with different adapters to connect to the various pressure washer fittings.

Take a look at the Foam Cannons on Autopia Car-Care.

cobrar97
05-11-2016, 04:40 PM
I see the MTM stuff. Chemical Guys has the "next generation" foam cannon, but I don`t see a lower-cost MTM that matches it.

GearHead_1
05-11-2016, 04:54 PM
I see the MTM stuff. Chemical Guys has the "next generation" foam cannon, but I don`t see a lower-cost MTM that matches it.
Not sure what you are saying here. The MTM is their Next Generation and it appears to be the same as other`s upper end cannons.