PDA

View Full Version : Rupes p808 sealant

Pages : [1] 2

PA DETAILER
05-08-2016, 07:38 AM
RUPES P808 Protective Sealant (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/p808-rupes.html)

This looks like a really easy sealant to work with. Plays nice on top of your current LSP. Any one use it yet?

512detail
05-08-2016, 08:36 AM
RUPES P808 Protective Sealant (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/p808-rupes.html)

This looks like a really easy sealant to work with. Plays nice on top of your current LSP. Any one use it yet?
Almost 40 bucks

I cant see how it would last longer than (looks around)...umm..reload

I was tempted when i saw it but i wont be buying it anytime soon.

512detail
05-08-2016, 08:41 AM
So the aspect of playing nice on top of your lsp or coating...i like that....but to me a lot of stuff i have plays nice with my pbl and on top of other lsps ive used

I`d be interested in a review.

Calling paul or ray or jesse...u know this stuff is in house up there

BSkip333
05-08-2016, 11:24 AM
I smell a giveaway opportunity....Ill be happy to try it out

BSkip333
05-13-2016, 04:46 PM
Broke down and included this in my last order. Used it today after a rinseless and I`ll have to say Im impressed. No streaks even though it was in sunlight and looks glassy. Similar to PA Master Sealant I would say.

512detail
05-13-2016, 04:47 PM
Broke down and included this in my last order. Used it today after a rinseless and I`ll have to say Im impressed. No streaks even though it was in sunlight and looks glassy. Similar to PA Master Sealant I would say.
Look forwards to your fitire thoughts and its longevity if able to test that

Ronkh
05-13-2016, 04:48 PM
Almost 40 bucks

I cant see how it would last longer than (looks around)...umm..reload

I was tempted when i saw it but i wont be buying it anytime soon.

Mebbe it don`t streak, or add high spots.........

BSkip333
05-13-2016, 04:56 PM
I can tell you that I drove through a thunderstorm afterwards and was impressed with the beading. It stopped about 5 miles from the restaurant and the truck was dry when I parked it. Honestly it may have been the easiest spray I have put on that truck. Usually I need to go back and wipe with another towel for streaks but it was spotless. I did only use about 2 sprays per section so I didn`t go very heavy.

512detail
05-13-2016, 05:04 PM
Mebbe it don`t streak, or add high spots.........
The umm was for you, Ron :)

I just won`t use it on black (reload). I have two full bottles. Need to use them before they go bad, if they do

512detail
05-13-2016, 05:05 PM
I can tell you that I drove through a thunderstorm afterwards and was impressed with the beading. It stopped about 5 miles from the restaurant and the truck was dry when I parked it. Honestly it may have been the easiest spray I have put on that truck. Usually I need to go back and wipe with another towel for streaks but it was spotless. I did only use about 2 sprays per section so I didn`t go very heavy.
Thats the last thing i needed to hear about a new well made spray sealant

Already placed 2 orders today. Maybe on the next sale I`ll pick this up.

BSkip333
05-13-2016, 05:06 PM
And Brandt, as far as testing durability Im a terrible candidate for that. Im similar to you, I get bored and wax thw truck or tey something new..lol I plan to Uber coat it as soon as weather permits.

Ronkh
05-13-2016, 06:29 PM
The umm was for you, Ron :)

I just won`t use it on black (reload). I have two full bottles. Need to use them before they go bad, if they do

Before they go bad ?!?!?!?!?!?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :D

512detail
05-13-2016, 06:34 PM
Before they go bad ?!?!?!?!?!?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :D
I must have forgot who I was talking to about that product!

Hey i had stellar results on silver and light colors

512detail
05-13-2016, 06:35 PM
And Brandt, as far as testing durability Im a terrible candidate for that. Im similar to you, I get bored and wax thw truck or tey something new..lol I plan to Uber coat it as soon as weather permits.
I totally agree. I gave my two laters of pbl v1 6 months or so then went hog wild with nattys black and later blue and red

But then again I only coated it for the sacrificial layers.. and the second coat was simply because I had the weekend off and figured why not try to kill the last of the bottle... I`ll have to admit I actually coated the roof three times

Ronkh
05-13-2016, 06:38 PM
I must have forgot who I was talking to about that product!

Hey i had stellar results on silver and light colors

Get a rupes swirl light and look at it again...... Bets?