PDA

View Full Version : Griots spray on wax. REVIEW.

PA DETAILER
04-23-2016, 06:32 PM
Griot`s Garage Spray-On Wax (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/griots-spray-on-wax.html)

Broke this out this morning to use. Not entirely new to me. I had used it years ago. After my wash and flood rinse, i proceded to spray on the product. Used WW to dry. The smell is amazing! Bananna? Bottle and sprayer are top notch, but not really fond of the design. I find them both a bit cumbersom to use. The product itself is very worthy. A great drying aid and left the finish very glossy. I had no issues with smears or streaks when finished. Overall a great product.

Ronkh
04-23-2016, 06:38 PM
pics or it didnt happen :D

JustJesus
04-23-2016, 07:13 PM
What he (Ronkh) said!

(I just used PBs Spray N Gloss AND took a few pics)

GearHead_1
04-23-2016, 10:25 PM
Grateful for anything you can share.

JustJesus
04-23-2016, 11:26 PM
Grateful for anything you can share.

If youre talking about MY post, its coming. I usually post write ups and pic related stuff at work, where my PC is faster. Yes, done during breaks, lunch, or before my scheduled start time.

P.S. I was joking about people putting pics. :) Personally, I find even a simple description to be useful.

(But I like pics)

GearHead_1
04-24-2016, 09:14 AM
If youre talking about MY post, its coming. I usually post write ups and pic related stuff at work, where my PC is faster. Yes, done during breaks, lunch, or before my scheduled start time.

P.S. I was joking about people putting pics. :) Personally, I find even a simple description to be useful.

(But I like pics)Nope, simply meant that I was glad for anything PA had or will post.

JustJesus
04-24-2016, 09:57 AM
Roger that, Gearhead

PA DETAILER
04-24-2016, 10:16 AM

After griots spray on wax.

tropicsteve
04-25-2016, 07:37 AM
I often use griots sw with very good results. a little more expensive than others but it works well and leaves a nice shine. I think duragloss aquawax is still my favorite. less expensive, lasts longer, and still leaves a very nice shine. both are very easy to use and great drying agents.

mjlinane
04-25-2016, 09:10 AM
Great write-up!

PA DETAILER
04-25-2016, 09:23 AM
As far as OTC, I have also heard TW wax as you dry is really not a bad product either. Griots line is also here at autozone and advanced auto. Not all the line tho. Autozone is currenty running buy 2 save $6. They were out of the spray on wax.

PA DETAILER
05-01-2016, 10:01 AM
Just a quick update. After 3 applications so far of the griots spray on wax, before drying, it really is a great product. Provides great lubrication i noticed during drying, and leaves a great finish with some protection between washes.