PDA

View Full Version : 9x9 PFM Towels for Interiors please!!

yg1829
04-11-2016, 07:02 AM
A while back I started a thread about how awesome the the 16x16 PFM`S are for rinsless drying and how great it would be to see them in a couple different colors....

Fast forward a couple weeks and this weekend I used the PFM glass towels for the first time. Absolutely amazing again. I`m addicted to these PFM`s.

I was cleaning my interior also and I never noticed before but I really dislike how my interior towels roll when the are folded up. I was looking at the 9x9 PFM`S and thinking "Wow this would be the perfect size towel for interiors!".

I could buy another pack of the white wax towels but another color for interiors would be great that way I don`t mix them up with my wax towels.

The cool thing about the 9x9`s also is you can still fold them in 4`s if you want and then you have an applicator size towel.

These towels really are great and the possibilities are endless. There really isnt anything else like it. I`ve now washed mine a handful of times and they seem to be holding up well.

Thanks for listening Griots and keep up the good work!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

RaysWay
04-11-2016, 07:54 AM
fixed

yg1829
04-11-2016, 10:31 AM
fixed
Oops did I put this in the wrong place?

RaysWay
04-11-2016, 10:43 AM
Oops did I put this in the wrong place?

Nope, there was just an apostrophe in the title so the thread wasn`t displaying when users clicked on it. But its fixed now.

yg1829
04-11-2016, 11:56 AM
Nope, there was just an apostrophe in the title so the thread wasn`t displaying when users clicked on it. But its fixed now.
Sweet thanks!

512detail
04-11-2016, 12:53 PM
I like your push here

just ordered the smaller pfm`s for rinseless drying myself

getting tired of having to negotiate the large towels for same task

nice to know the glass towels are working out for you as well. might have to give them a shot

yg1829
04-11-2016, 01:06 PM
I like your push here

just ordered the smaller pfm`s for rinseless drying myself

getting tired of having to negotiate the large towels for same task

nice to know the glass towels are working out for you as well. might have to give them a shot
Thanks 512! I think you will really like the smaller ones. They are a lot less cumbersome to move around.

I`m really surprised at how much I like the 9x9. It would be the perfect size for dash and door panels. It`s nice how they have a cross stitch through them so the two layers don`t roll also.

RMD
04-12-2016, 12:13 AM
You could take a 4 pack of the white ones and wash them with a couple of brand new towels in a dark color like red or black or dark blue. The dark color will tint the whites, and you will be able to tell them apart from your wax removal white ones. Dark towels on the cheaper end of the spectrum will probably dye transfer better than more expensive ones.

yg1829
04-12-2016, 06:40 AM
You could take a 4 pack of the white ones and wash them with a couple of brand new towels in a dark color like red or black or dark blue. The dark color will tint the whites, and you will be able to tell them apart from your wax removal white ones. Dark towels on the cheaper end of the spectrum will probably dye transfer better than more expensive ones.
Lol! That`s actually a good idea. I`m very OCD though and that would bother me. If they don`t make any more in different colors I`ll probably just buy another pack of white and put a magic marker spot on the red border or something. This would also probably bother me.