PDA

View Full Version : Poorboy

turbomangt
08-06-2003, 07:54 AM
I talked to Dwayne and he says that the way this forum is set up, if you are typing a long post, their is a time factor when no activity is going on, you get logged off. thats a bummer, because you loose your message. he said to right click copy and paste, but i tried that and the copy won`t highlight, so in essence that won`t work either. I guess I have to keep it short. Or I should take a computer class. I guess their is a way to type in word and bring it over, but I`m computer ILL_LIT_ER_IT. catch my drift? maybe Larry who lives near me can come over and help me out, since I invited him to my detail clinic, what do ya think Larry> can`t wait to read the manual on my new canon digital, should be able to post pics in about 3 years. Gary p.s. did you leave a message on my cell last night? sounded like you but it was breaking up. opps gotta run, computer says I;m out of time.

Beemerboy
08-06-2003, 10:52 AM
What I do is start a new e-mail like I`m going to send to someone. I`m using MS Express. Type all that I want to say then do a quick spell cjeck (thanks god for spell check)
Then highlight and cut open the thread at DC and paste. Works every time for me.

Poorboy
08-06-2003, 10:57 AM
Dave ytou`re way too advanced for us two finger typers...glad to see you posting again Gary....

I`m just lucky to know how to get to DC...:D

LandofAloha
08-06-2003, 11:34 AM
Beemerboy
What I do is start a new e-mail like I`m going to send to someone. I`m using MS Express. Type all that I want to say then do a quick spell cjeck (thanks god for spell check)
[B][I]

Forgot to this one Beemer...lol J/K

John[U]

Beemerboy
08-06-2003, 11:45 AM
The one time that I don`t and look what happens:eek: