PDA

View Full Version : Creature Edgeless towels?

04accord
02-14-2016, 12:12 PM
Hey guys, not sure if this breaks the rules, feel free to take this down if it does. I was looking at microfibers recently and noticed the rag company`s creature edgeless (as opposed to the eagle edgeless everyone talks about). They seem like they would be good towels but haven`t seen much feedback on them. I love the eagle edgeless but the creature towels are half the price. Has anyone used these towels? If so, do you like them? Thanks.

Heres a link to them: 16 x 16 Creature Edgeless 70/30 Plush Dual Pile Microfiber Towel | The Rag Company (http://www.theragcompany.com/creature-edgeless-70-30-plush-dual-pile-microfiber-towel/)

The Driver
02-14-2016, 12:26 PM
For the price, they are ok dirty towels but eagles are superior as far as wipe downs.

pheerix
02-14-2016, 01:07 PM
I got one and it`s a very nice towel for the price! Quite thick and soft. The softness is holding up after multiple washes too unlike other budget towels I have. I use it for spray sealants and it performs very well. I use Eagles for Rinseless washes but I`d definitely buy more Creatures for spray waxes and QDs. I find the Eagles tend to lint if used on dry paint and glass due to its split end fibers.

04accord
02-14-2016, 01:26 PM
I got one and it`s a very nice towel for the price! Quite thick and soft. The softness is holding up after multiple washes too unlike other budget towels I have. I use it for spray sealants and it performs very well. I use Eagles for Rinseless washes but I`d definitely buy more Creatures for spray waxes and QDs. I find the Eagles tend to lint if used on dry paint and glass due to its split end fibers.

how do you think it would be for removing polishes/waxes?

pheerix
02-14-2016, 01:28 PM
I think it`d be fine. The low nap side would work better I imagine. I haven`t personally tried it for that purpose.

davidc
02-14-2016, 02:31 PM
I use them along and they work fine.

Dave