PDA

View Full Version : Finding a Good Detailer on this Site???

Pages : [1] 2

Beemerboy
05-23-2006, 09:59 AM
I post at a couple of BMW forums and they have a auto detail section of which I answer questions....Seems like some want to do there own...and others are looking for detailers in their areas.

I always thing of DC members first but unless I run a thread or can remember where a certain member is at....I can`t think of a way to search by location....I know we have that map that shows the area we are all in.

Is there a way that we could develop a network of DC members that do detailing for customers and not JUST themselves?

Could this be something added to the profile that is search-able by area, or something along those lines.

I`m looking for someone in Fort Worth at the moment

JaredPointer
05-23-2006, 10:20 AM
That sounds like a pretty neat idea. Even though I don`t detail to put bread on the table, I wouldn`t mind doing a detail for someone nearby through a reputable DC member. As long as someone is willing to pay me what it`s worth and be somewhat flexible about meeting somewhere, I would see that as a nice opportunity.

Good idea Beemer.

joyriide1113
05-23-2006, 11:35 AM
Been getting a lot of clients lately that join just to send me a message to find out about a detail. That would be a really good idea!

AutopiaAdmin
05-23-2006, 12:33 PM
We could look into set up a professional detailers directory categorized by state.

I will look into this to see what kind of time and costs would be involved on my end.

Dwayne

Beemerboy
05-23-2006, 12:41 PM
We could look into set up a professional detailers directory categorized by state.

I will look into this to see what kind of time and costs would be involved on my end.

Dwayne

Dwayne

Thanks allot I`m not trying to create more work for you but this would help some of the detailers here get more biz...and all my customers I tell them about this site in the efforts to get the sponsors more biz

The Fuzz
05-23-2006, 12:50 PM
I`m not trying to create more work for you

His nickname is "Have A Good Time Big Uncle D-Wayne" and he loves doing stuff like that. LOL

Beemerboy
05-23-2006, 12:52 PM
His nickname is "Have A Good Time Big Uncle D-Wayne" and he loves doing stuff like that. LOL

Oh good then let me see what else I can come up with.....LOL

I`m looking froward to hearing what this could do for the members here

JaredPointer
05-23-2006, 01:15 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/JaredPointer/lee.jpg

Dwayne McPeeks, Man of Action.

joyriide1113
05-23-2006, 02:17 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/JaredPointer/lee.jpg

Dwayne McPeeks, Man of Action.

lol

AutopiaAdmin
05-23-2006, 02:20 PM
Man of Action.

Wondering what my next action is going to be....

Could it be banning guys that post funny pictures of me?

Naw! I can laugh at myself.
:hail

joyriide1113
05-23-2006, 02:23 PM
Wondering what my next action is going to be....

Could it be banning guys that post funny pictures of me?

Naw! I can laugh at myself.
:hail

I`m not sure Dwayne. That picture posted above seems to go well with the voice over the phone.:)

J/K

You`re a great man! Keep it up.

AutopiaAdmin
05-23-2006, 02:28 PM
I`m not sure Dwayne. That picture posted above seems to go well with the voice over the phone.:)

Actually, I have been told that I look a little like Stone Cold Steve Austin... I guess I just talk like a weeny on the phone. :bubba

Big Leegr
05-23-2006, 02:31 PM
I thought you sounded pretty professional on the phone. Maybe even "manly." :eek:

harry444
05-23-2006, 02:36 PM
now if you could drink some beer like stone cold 3:16 then you would really be the man....

JaredPointer
05-23-2006, 03:27 PM
Actually, I have been told that I look a little like Stone Cold Steve Austin... I guess I just talk like a weeny on the phone. :bubba

Dwayne 3:16.