PDA

View Full Version : Everything Wrong With America Is In This Video

Swanicyouth
01-31-2016, 09:53 PM
Discriminated by Walmart Employee WITH FOOTAGE! | ShiCurves - YouTube (http://youtu.be/zOtgqh8bT9o)

I know the video is from Canada - still what`s wrong with America.

****please support trans-species humans.

Stokdgs
01-31-2016, 10:49 PM
Swanicyouth --
Holy Wow !!
I could NOT finish listening to this girl talk.......much too annoying whine and tone....this is awful !!!

Didn`t she NOTICE that the Walmart lady is a little off ???? They hire lots of people like that....

Do you really, young person, want to fight about your rights to try on clothing at Walmart ????

Sorry, could not stand to hear that whiney annoying voice past the 5.00 mark...

Feel bad for the guy that might marry her someday... :)
Dan F

Fast Eddie
01-31-2016, 11:41 PM
I just got back from grocery shopping at Vons in California and had a guy asking me to sign a petition for background checks on ammunition as I walked out. I respectfully declined and he flipped me the bird as I left he parking lot. I can think of a lot more that is wrong with American than what is displayed in that video.

Priyaka
01-31-2016, 11:48 PM
Sorry, could not stand to hear that whiney annoying voice past the 5.00 mark...

Dan F

Darn it...I didn`t even last 5 minutes!

I don`t know which is worse:
1) the people that make these vids and think people will be interested in them, or
2) the people that are interested in the vids and take the time to watch them all

Stokdgs
01-31-2016, 11:53 PM
Darn it...I didn`t even last 5 minutes!

I don`t know which is worse:
1) the people that make these vids and think people will be interested in them, or
2) the people that are interested in the vids and take the time to watch them all

Dude, I know !!!!

Im thinking the kids like this are the ones that say " I need my comfort/safety/zone" in college and hold protests to get all the Deans fired because someone "got into my comfort zone"....
Geez, dont EVER walk down a busy street In NYC, lady !!! You will not survive it, cupcake... :)
Dan F

Swanicyouth
02-01-2016, 08:31 AM
I just love this video. It`s narcism at its finest.

1. If your shopping somewhere and don`t like how you are being treated (regardless who is right/wrong) - why not just leave?

2. I`m like the kind of guy who is fat - but not like REAL fat. Quite frankly, I hate being overweight. I was always skinny up until my mid 30s. I love how this lady has no shame she is a fat person wanting to try on clothes that are too small for her at Walmart. I mean - is there anything funnier?

3. If you could stomach the whole video, towards the end she starts talking about "gender discrimination" and how 2 males there were not allowed to try on clothes from the women`s department - like now she is starting a crusade. My guess is they were just 2 teenage boys just jerking the dressing room lady around.

4. She is "exploring her legal options"... Lol. Then she goes onto state something like, usually she lets this kind of thing just go. I`m sure she "let`s it go" when some hillbilly at a bar calls Her fat. But, when she is "slighted" at Walmart - there is money to be made / deep pockets!

5. I loathe Walmart. I go in there twice a year to by a 5l jug of Mobil 1. However, I always wonder about people like this. Like the rest of you, I deal with numerous businesses, neighbors, personal relationships, doctors offices, insurance companies, and the general public on a daily basis at home and at work. Somehow, I never have a problem with anybody or anyone. In fact I almost always have a pleasant experience - maybe I just have low standards.

Every once in a while, something isn`t 100% perfect, but the situation gets straightened out by just talking calmly and respectfully to the other party. Can you imagine how rude it is for someone to pull out a camera and START FILMING you at work? Also, I know people like this. They could get into a fight with someone, just going into a gas station to by a Coke. What is wrong with these people???

****please support trans-species humans.

trashmanssd
02-01-2016, 08:38 AM
reminds me of....

Seinfeld - George in "The Apology" - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eaUXkicnXQ)

The Driver
02-01-2016, 09:59 AM
My take is this,

I`m glad that people like this that exist, why? Let`s start with the obvious, she took the time to make a video about clothing at a large chain store. This can tell us, one she has too much time and two she gets offended easily. To me this is good, this means one less person to compete with in the corporate world. In the truly, highly competitive world of tech corporate, you cannot be a whiner or have the moral/emotional fortitude of a high school senior and expect to make it. It won`t happen, you will be viewed as weak and simply put, not a leader, leaders don`t get catered to, they push forward regardless of what so called obstacles may wander their way. All these people are betas, an they feel as though more changes should be implemented, who knows maybe they`re right but regardless they will never make it to the highest echelon of society and for that I`am glad, only true grinders and intelligence make it to the top in my area.

It maybe what`s wrong with America but she has the right to her opinion, regardless of how great it is that`s she`s wasting away her life on some useless emotional pursuit for validation, by most likely putting down a mentally disabled minimum wage employee who the state has clearly overlooked because of budget constraints due to people like HER.

Side note - maybe she is the insensitive one for not releasing the person is clearly mentally challenged?

House of Wax
02-01-2016, 10:02 AM
I couldn`t watch it long enough to even get what her problem was. All I can do is thank God every day that I`m not wired like these types of people

Swanicyouth
02-01-2016, 11:12 AM
Here is another good one - heard this on Howard this morning.

Homeless Man in Detroit accepts Donations via debit/credit and a card reader. So, I guess this way, you can`t tell him go ain`t got no change.

High-Tech Homeless Man In Detroit Accepts Credit Card Donations On A Cell Phone « CBS Detroit (http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/01/28/high-tech-homeless-in-detroit-accept-credit-card-donations-on-cell-phone/)

Accumulator
02-01-2016, 11:14 AM
Guess it`s easier and more pleasant to expend resources on [crap like that] than on improving oneself. Gee, on her deathbed she can look back and say she spent her time and energy doing that...

rlmccarty2000
02-01-2016, 09:28 PM
I watched the whole thing waiting for this poor girl to wake up. People get offended by everything. I`m glad I`m old and don`t have to put up with this kind of crap. But don`t call me old or I will sue you. Back in the olden days we used to say "Nobody loves a fat girl, but oh how a fat girl can love". Please don`t ban me for whatever type of sin I have just committed.

Accumulator
02-02-2016, 01:12 PM
This whole "sensitivity towards the corpulent" thing seems to be really blowing up...

Clerk: that doesn`t look right on your body, you oughta try something different
Customer: OOOH, you`ve hurt me!

But OTOH, if I wanted clothing that didn`t look right on me, I`d sure want the tailor/salesperson/etc. to clue me in so I don`t look [crappy]. People don`t always know, and isn`t that one of the things you`re paying for- pro advice regarding what`s best for how you`re built?

EXPDetailing
02-02-2016, 09:19 PM
I like how she tries to lure in the older lady by pretending to not understand what the older lady is really trying to say to her. I hope she sues and loses and has to pay defense attorney fees and court costs.