PDA

View Full Version : Confession Thread

Docpeanut
01-31-2016, 10:43 AM
I put this up at Autogeek too, should be fun

We all have things in our past we are not necessarily proud of, but we have them none the less!

For years we may have kept these secrets deep inside our minds, but no more! For now is the time to release yourself of the burden with the anonymity the Internet provides.

Now I don`t want to hear about anything illegal or something that caused great physical harm. However, if you shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die then I`d like to get an autograph.

So keep this fun and clean, hopefully we can all share some chuckles.

I`ll start. I`m a Registered Nurse, part of my education and training involved clinicals - a fancy word for free hospital workers. We were sent through many different departments throughout our time.

Confession Time......

Way back when in OB clinicals I stopped for a greasy McDonald`s breakfast on the way in. As fate would have it, my patient was post op c-section and couldn`t feel her lower body yet. As I was leaning over to auscultate an SBD slipped out. I couldn`t see but I swear there was a green cloud with it, I mean it would have peeled wallpaper it was so bad! Before I could say anything the patient looked at me and with an embarrassed look said "I`m so sorry! I can`t feel anything and they just keep slipping out." At this point I did what any good nurse would do; I told her it was no big deal, it happens all the time! I asked if she wanted simethicone (GAS-X) and she asked if I thought she needed it, I said "Oh Yeah" and she agreed. The second the door closed behind me I fell to my knees laughing hysterically, it took me a good 30 minutes to regain my composure. Post conference was the funniest one any of us had participated in. Wherever that poor patient is today, I`m sorry I farted and let you take the blame! To be fair though I probably saved your life that day, the grim reaper would have turned around and left the room had he come in

donbeezy
01-31-2016, 10:56 AM
i use to wash my vehicle with 1 bucket, dish sponge, and dawn soap and no grit guard. pretty bad right? but heres the real confession. when i was done washing the vehicle..... i use to dump the left over soapy water in the bucket back onto the car (thinking i was giving it one last good soap). the HORROR now that i know i was just making the car dirty all over again :crazy:

Docpeanut
01-31-2016, 11:01 AM
i use to wash my vehicle with 1 bucket, dish sponge, and dawn soap and no grit guard. pretty bad right? but heres the real confession. when i was done washing the vehicle..... i use to dump the left over soapy water in the bucket back onto the car (thinking i was giving it one last good soap). the HORROR now that i know i was just making the car dirty all over again :crazy:

I won`t tell you the horror stories of drying old cars with bath towels

skibik
01-31-2016, 02:24 PM

I had that exact same procedure. Only difference is I used Turtle Wax Zip Wax car wash(actually still use it today as it is a good soap that I can get locally).

House of Wax
01-31-2016, 02:38 PM
I put this up at Autogeek too, should be fun

We all have things in our past we are not necessarily proud of, but we have them none the less!

For years we may have kept these secrets deep inside our minds, but no more! For now is the time to release yourself of the burden with the anonymity the Internet provides.

Now I don`t want to hear about anything illegal or something that caused great physical harm. However, if you shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die then I`d like to get an autograph.

So keep this fun and clean, hopefully we can all share some chuckles.

I`ll start. I`m a Registered Nurse, part of my education and training involved clinicals - a fancy word for free hospital workers. We were sent through many different departments throughout our time.

Confession Time......

Way back when in OB clinicals I stopped for a greasy McDonald`s breakfast on the way in. As fate would have it, my patient was post op c-section and couldn`t feel her lower body yet. As I was leaning over to auscultate an SBD slipped out. I couldn`t see but I swear there was a green cloud with it, I mean it would have peeled wallpaper it was so bad! Before I could say anything the patient looked at me and with an embarrassed look said "I`m so sorry! I can`t feel anything and they just keep slipping out." At this point I did what any good nurse would do; I told her it was no big deal, it happens all the time! I asked if she wanted simethicone (GAS-X) and she asked if I thought she needed it, I said "Oh Yeah" and she agreed. The second the door closed behind me I fell to my knees laughing hysterically, it took me a good 30 minutes to regain my composure. Post conference was the funniest one any of us had participated in. Wherever that poor patient is today, I`m sorry I farted and let you take the blame! To be fair though I probably saved your life that day, the grim reaper would have turned around and left the room had he come in
Hahaha, great story. Thanks for sharing