PDA

View Full Version : To all my friends down south....

Pages : [1] 2

Swanicyouth
01-22-2016, 06:12 PM
In your Floridas - people be crazy. This is a video of a doctor (neurologist) freaking out on an Uber cab driver in Miami. Why are there always wacko things going on in FL???

Watch this video.. You won`t believe this chick is a doctor.

I`ll take snow over this any day.

Belligerent 30 year old Drunk Doctor attacks Uber driver in Miami, Florida - YouTube (http://youtu.be/fw8vnMuKrGs)

And what is wrong with this guy in the video. Call 911???? Hello... if this was me, I think I`d be able to handle this crazy chick.

****please support trans-species humans.

Ronkh
01-22-2016, 06:19 PM
In your Floridas - people be crazy. This is a video of a doctor (neurologist) freaking out on an Uber cab driver in Miami. Why are there always wacko things going on in FL???

Watch this video.. You won`t believe this chick is a doctor.

I`ll take snow over this any day.

Belligerent 30 year old Drunk Doctor attacks Uber driver in Miami, Florida - YouTube (http://youtu.be/fw8vnMuKrGs)

And what is wrong with this guy in the video. Call 911???? Hello... if this was me, I think I`d be able to handle this crazy chick.

Dr. Anjali Ramkissoon: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com (http://heavy.com/news/2016/01/dr-anjali-ramkissoon-drunk-miami-attack-uber-driver-girl/)

Stokdgs
01-22-2016, 06:26 PM
Swanicyouth -

Wow - that lady needs to be restrained and put in the back seat, where she would probably kick all the glass out.. :)

I think that when you act out like a little spoiled brat, Daddy needs to come by and whip your butt with the belt... That will slow you down.. :)

What is it with Uber drivers getting their butts kicked everywhere lately ??

I just saw the video of that idiot TacoBell exec (?) drunk clown beating up an Uber driver, and now that Twit-drunk-clown is suing the Uber driver he beat up, for $5million because he put the video up on Youtube or something, and violated his rights or something...
Dan F

Ronkh
01-22-2016, 06:35 PM
I saw this vid this am on the news. Said she`d already been fired from her job. ooops

Nice girl, good solid up brining... :D

EXPDetailing
01-22-2016, 08:47 PM
The steering wheel is on the passenger side. Are we sure this is Florida?

trashmanssd
01-22-2016, 09:50 PM
Florida, Not like the rest of US!

ShawnF350
01-22-2016, 10:03 PM
X

Swanicyouth
01-23-2016, 09:22 AM
The steering wheel is on the passenger side. Are we sure this is Florida?

Yup.

Just another reason FL is wacko - peeps driving around with steering wheels on all different sides.

She went to medical school in Grenada... Many lolz + rofl.

42 Crazy FL incidents:

42 Moments That Prove Just How Crazy Florida Is (http://distractify.com/old-school/2015/01/17/florida-man-1197821002)

Ronkh
01-23-2016, 09:54 AM
The whole video is mirror image
look at the writing on shirts etc

RMD
01-23-2016, 10:56 AM
Everything about the demeanor in the pictures in the link Ron provided says entitled princess. That article reports that charges weren`t filed because she "became remorseful after police arrived" and said she could lose her medical license if arrested and gave the driver money. Nice. I`m sure she did feel remorse about her medical license, but not about the driver. She`s not capable of it ; that kind of tantrum comes from having a child`s level of emotional development.

Accumulator
01-23-2016, 12:48 PM
Oddly enough, some of the most idiotic folks I`ve ever known are doctors! There`s a local brain surgeon (yeah, really) who`s such an [idiot] I wouldn`t let him carve my turkey.

I bet she`s another [individual] who`s been told since birth how precious she is.

Swanicyouth
01-23-2016, 01:37 PM
Even more than the girls behavior, it`s the Uber driver`s reaction that shocks me. He`s basically just letting her trash all the stuff in his car. I`m not that familiar with Uber, but I`m guessing it`s his personal car and stuff???

I mean, you have a right to protect your property - including your vehicle and the contents. Or, have we come to a point now where people are even afraid to defend themselves?

Ronkh
01-23-2016, 01:43 PM
. Or, have we come to a point now where people are even afraid to defend themselves?

that

wytstang
01-23-2016, 02:30 PM
Actual Floridians are great (I was born and raised there), it`s the transplants that ruin it.

skibik
01-24-2016, 10:23 AM
I think all that warm weather brings the crazy out of a lot of those residents. You need some sub-zero temps to cool the brain off.