PDA

View Full Version : UHS pads with Carpro Essence

rlmccarty2000
01-12-2016, 01:33 PM
Has anyone tried Rupes Uhs pads with Carpro Essence. Looks like a good combo to me, in theory. Any thoughts?

Dylan@RUPES
01-12-2016, 06:08 PM
Can`t say that I`ve tried this personally, but if you test it please let us know how it goes. I like to know these things when others ask.

rlmccarty2000
01-13-2016, 02:10 PM
I`ve yet to buy and UHS pads. I was hoping for a sale during the holidays, but I didn`t pick up any Rupes pads. I`ve got the UHS polish, so maybe if a good sale comes up I will pick some up and try them with Essence. Sounds like the UHS pads compare to the Gloss Pads, not real sure. Any experts?

Todd@RUPES
01-18-2016, 08:40 PM
It`s not my preference and here is why...

The UHS pad`s require some "heat" for optimal performance. In fact, we recommend priming/preparing the pad with 5-6 drops of polish, medium/firm pressure and 30 second run cycle. This distributes the polish over the face of the pad and softens it.

I have settled on two pads for applying Essence. The yellow foam or the yellow microfiber. Of the two I prefer the yellow microfiber.

Of course these are just personal preferences and not the official recommendations of RUPES.

rlmccarty2000
01-20-2016, 08:43 PM
Seems like the finishing microfiber is the preferred method for applying Essence. I don`t have any of the Rupes yellows right now, just a few blues. Guess I`ll stock up for Spring.