PDA

View Full Version : Interior Detailer

Griot's Garage
01-11-2016, 05:48 PM
If you haven`t tried our new Interior Detailer (http://www.griotsgarage.com/product/interior+detailer.do?utm_source=autopia.org&utm_medium=forum) yet, I highly recommend it! It`s safe on all interior surfaces, gets rid of dust, smudges, finger prints and delivers strong UV protection.

Check it out Interior Detailer (http://www.griotsgarage.com/product/interior+detailer.do?utm_source=autopia.org&utm_medium=forum)

W1izcpcltyA

RaysWay
01-11-2016, 05:53 PM
I love the idea of an interior detailer for lighter cleaning (dust and fingerprints) and an interior cleaner for heavier cleaning (body oils, dirt, stains, etc).

What does it smell like?

Griot's Garage
01-11-2016, 05:59 PM
I love the idea of an interior detailer for lighter cleaning (dust and fingerprints) and an interior cleaner for heavier cleaning (body oils, dirt, stains, etc).

What does it smell like?

The only way to really describe it is "refreshing" :)

trashmanssd
01-11-2016, 07:17 PM
I may have to try this next, I also love an interior detailed as I don`t make much of a mess in my car and mostly only needs a quick freshening up. I like Meguiars quick interior results wise but last 2 gallons I got about a year apart both had the very chemically smell to them to the point it agrivates my asthma and I have to take my inhaler if I use it. Been using exterior quick details lately but would prefer a dedicated interior product.

Stokdgs
01-11-2016, 10:44 PM
Einszett Cockpit Premium... :) Smells Great Less Filling :)
Dan F

imported_JustinTRW
01-12-2016, 02:01 AM
What`s the difference between this and the Griots interior cleaner? Protection? I use the interior cleaner a lot.

Accumulator
01-12-2016, 11:39 AM
While I understand how tough it is to describe such stuff, I`m looking forward to somebody`s take on how its scent compares to the 1Z CP and the Meguiar`s QID...I use both of those as I find their differing scents make one/other more to my liking in certain vehicles.

trashmanssd- Meguiar`s had a bad batch slip through QC and AFAIK they`ve been good about replacing the foul-smelling stuff.

Pats300zx
01-12-2016, 12:51 PM
While I understand how tough it is to describe such stuff, I`m looking forward to somebody`s take on how its scent compares to the 1Z CP and the Meguiar`s QID...I use both of those as I find their differing scents make one/other more to my liking in certain vehicles.

trashmanssd- Meguiar`s had a bad batch slip through QC and AFAIK they`ve been good about replacing the foul-smelling stuff.

I am with you on this Accumulator. I love the scents of QID and 1Z. They have been my "go to" interior cleaners. I just love the fresh scents they leave behind. Not overpowering !!!

Griot's Garage
01-12-2016, 04:48 PM
What`s the difference between this and the Griots interior cleaner? Protection? I use the interior cleaner a lot.

Interior Cleaner is great for heavier, organic stains or build up. Interior Detailer is more for dust, finger prints, smudges, etc. while leaving behind UV protection.