PDA

View Full Version : Megs mirror brite ready to ship.

PA DETAILER
01-01-2016, 09:01 AM
Meguiars Mirror Bright Collection (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/meguiars-mirror-bright-collection.html)

donbeezy
01-01-2016, 09:04 AM
interesting that the detail spray is for interior and exterior? first time ive heard of a product for inside and out

trashmanssd
01-01-2016, 10:53 AM
Meguiar`s how many different lines are they going to have? I love there stuff but this needs a whole new product line??

Mirror Bright, Mirror Glaze, (Plain) Meguiars`s, Meguiar`s Detailer Pro Choice, NXT Gen, Gold Class, Ultimate, Marine, DA Microfiber System. :blink::passout:

TuxedoTaurus
01-01-2016, 11:01 AM
interesting that the detail spray is for interior and exterior? first time ive heard of a product for inside and out
Some people have used the UQW for inside and out maintenance. So it probably derived from consumers off-label application of the UQW with maybe some minor changes.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

donbeezy
01-01-2016, 11:23 AM
Meguiar`s how many different lines are they going to have? I love there stuff but this needs a whole new product line??

Mirror Bright, Mirror Glaze, (Plain) Meguiars`s, Meguiar`s Detailer Pro Choice, NXT Gen, Gold Class, Ultimate, Marine, DA Microfiber System. :blink::passout:

i read off meguiars forum that the mirror bright ranks between the ultimate and gold class lines. i wonder if they can give us a ranking of all the lines lol

Swanicyouth
01-01-2016, 12:36 PM
Looks like the same stuff in a new bottle.

yawn.

[emoji99]

jrock645
01-01-2016, 12:41 PM

It`s pretty ridiculous how many versions of the same stuff they make

Detail Impressions
01-01-2016, 12:49 PM

I agree, makes me think of Menzerna polish/compounds!
So please some one put together a chart for Meguiar`s........

Detail Impressions
01-01-2016, 01:28 PM
i read off meguiars forum that the mirror bright ranks between the ultimate and gold class lines. i wonder if they can give us a ranking of all the lines lol
"For those familiar with our existing products, if we were to compare, Mirror Bright would fit in-between our Gold Class & Ultimate Lines. For those who are just getting into car care, or the "next generation car guy," Mirror Bright is a new brand, which aims to help them easily choose products which address most aspects of basic car care, while providing premium performance." Meguair`s

dcjredline
01-01-2016, 02:32 PM
I bought a bottle of the Wheel cleaner just for the fun of it. Im sure it is very similar to some of their other wheel cleaner but I wanted to try it.

donbeezy
01-01-2016, 02:34 PM
I bought a bottle of the Wheel cleaner just for the fun of it. Im sure it is very similar to some of their other wheel cleaner but I wanted to try it.

let us know how it smells! they said it`s got the same color changing as iron removers. I use dub wheel cleaner and it`s got a strong chemical smell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk