PDA

View Full Version : Sad Sad Day :(

Pats300zx
12-31-2015, 12:28 PM
Well the day has finally come and I spent the morning moving all of my detailing supplies from the garage into the basement. It looks like we are due for some freezing temps (down to 24 or so) this week. So everything has been moved and tucked away in the basement. God I hate the job of hauling all that stuff down.

We actually decided to winterize of summer beach house this year instead of keeping the heat on. Therefore I had to haul all of my detailing stuff down there home since I was worried they would freeze in the house with no heat :(

Total PAIN !!!

Ronkh
12-31-2015, 12:30 PM
Well the day has finally come and I spent the morning moving all of my detailing supplies from the garage into the basement. It looks like we are due for some freezing temps (down to 24 or so) this week. So everything has been moved and tucked away in the basement. God I hate the job of hauling all that stuff down.

We actually decided to winterize of summer beach house this year instead of keeping the heat on. Therefore I had to haul all of my detailing stuff down there home since I was worried they would freeze in the house with no heat :(

Total PAIN !!!

Sorry Pat.

You could send em down here for storage and periodic quality assurance testing.

ShaneB
12-31-2015, 12:41 PM
I brought all my stuff in a few weeks ago. Had some freezing nights already in Michigan and had to move it all.

512detail
12-31-2015, 12:43 PM
currently working on getting everything in plastic boxes on my shelves so I can just pick up and move it once our texas winter actually hits. plus in the summer I think the high heat temps aren`t too kind to these products so I plan to store them inside permanently in my spare bedroom closet and just keep small amounts on the shelf..I have about 20 empty ACC detail bottles I plan on moving my most used products to in smaller amount.

im glad we don`t have bad winters here but we sure do have hot summers

trashmanssd
12-31-2015, 03:30 PM
I have a portable heater in the garage I fire that up every 2-3 days for an hour or so but in between even in crazy cold streaks I never see the garage get below 40 and on average its 45-47 in the coldest part of winter in New England. I keep debating a heat pump so I can control the climate in there automatically, Just need it to have a thermostat that allows for wide settings 45 during winter and 90 in summer just to keep it from hitting crazy extreme temps and when I want crank it up and have it workable in there.