PDA

View Full Version : anyone going to see x3

maximv1
05-21-2006, 07:31 AM
hey folks. i am all geeked up about x3 coming out next weekend. my wife said she will take me to see it. i found this link to a preview of it.
http://www.dell.com/html/us/xmen/index.html .it looks like it should be as good as the previous two.

Scott P
05-21-2006, 08:25 AM
The wife and I are both looking forward to it. She was never into any of the X-Men comics or cartoons like I was, but she`s always loved the movies. I do have to explain the characters to her sometimes, but she actually enjoys the movies on their own merit. The casting looks great. The Kelsey Grammar pick as Hank McCoy should be interesting.

CalgaryDetail
05-21-2006, 08:26 AM
I think im going to wait till it comes out on dvd. Ill see it but im not sure if ill do it in theaters or in the confrort of my own home

audiboy
05-21-2006, 11:31 AM
I`ve been looking forward to it for a while now. It will be interesting to see where the new director takes the story. I`m just a little afraid that they tried to pack too many mutants in this film. Some people who aren`t too familiar with the comics might get a little confused.

97F1504x4
05-21-2006, 11:50 AM
O Yeah i will be there most likley opening day.

Richard