PDA

View Full Version : nanoskin wash mitt soap question.

edb
12-13-2015, 01:07 PM
I just got a fine grade nanoskin wash mitt. I was wondering if the 1oz to 1 gallon strip level mix of chemical guys citrus wash and wax would be ok to use with it. Or should i alternatively use something else either a lower dilution, poorboys super slick and suds, and a basic mothers wash are in my available arsenal at the moment. Any help would be appreciated.

ShaneB
12-13-2015, 08:14 PM
I don`t know full specs and what about those mitts (or any clay alternative) but personally I prefer to stick with a ph neutral soap when using the mitt so as not to do anything that may degrade the material over time. Could it be safe? I don`t know, but for $50 id rather not risk it. I prefer to use the CG citrus wash red in a foam lance, then do a 2 bucket wash with poorboys super slick n suds, following up with the nanoskin mitt using the wash soap

edb
12-14-2015, 02:06 AM
Thats actually pretty similar to what i ended up doing. 2 bucket with the wash and gloss and regular mocrofiber mitt, rinsed everything well and switched over to the poorboys for the clay mitt. Felt a little safer. The clay mitt worked very well for me. :)