PDA

View Full Version : NorCal Newbie

EzyBrzy
12-03-2015, 03:11 PM
Hello all, weekend detailer here. Decided to join the forums to soak up as much information as possible. Looking to start something on the side, so I took advantage of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. I`ll have the Boss G15 coming in as my new polisher. Started with the Harbor Freight DA polisher. Also have a slew of pads, towels, and chemicals (3D HD, Pinnacle, Wolfgang) to compliment the G15.

Here is my vehicle where I used Chemical Guys line of products. Clay, V38 Polish, Black-Light, and Jet-Seal. Looking to do a more thorough detail when it gets warmer!
http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx186/ABerdiago/bbb70a96-1e28-4b3b-8ce0-f498dca70543_zpslxhwxv43.jpg

trashmanssd
12-03-2015, 03:18 PM
welcome, are the splitter on the front and the side skirts mods or is that one the factory special editions. If memory serves me (i looked at these a few years ago as possible personal car) those are not stock basic edition parts.

EzyBrzy
12-03-2015, 03:23 PM
welcome, are the splitter on the front and the side skirts mods or is that one the factory special editions. If memory serves me (i looked at these a few years ago as possible personal car) those are not stock basic edition parts.

They are oem STI pieces. They came standard on the Series.Blue edition and are available for purchase separate. There are also the rear spats in the kit, hard to see in this picture though.