PDA

View Full Version : Gyeon Line

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

JSFM35X
11-23-2015, 01:03 PM
I just was on the Detailers Domain site looking for a Adam`s Hose Nozzel I was needed to get another of.

And guess what-They now have the Gyeon Line. I am so glad to be able to get this stuff from him.

Their service is tops notch, fast cheap shipping and I have attended their polishing school and it was a big help to me.

Nice having them 1 state away. Ground or flat rate when it offered shipping is Next day for me in NY !

Hopefully we get some new lines at Autopia too soon. This is great.

512detail
11-23-2015, 01:13 PM
nice to know. been wanting to dive into the line myself but will hold off until next year or later

Mike lambert
11-23-2015, 02:41 PM
Good for you! Glad you can now try it out.

The Driver
11-23-2015, 02:43 PM
And... I`m late to the party again... I placed an order from DD for the kwazar sale an didn`t see any gyeon.

JSFM35X
11-23-2015, 02:44 PM
I am getting ready to place a goodie over there, I will spend some time looking over some stuff. Expect a few questions.

The sio2 wash, is there any risk of locking in the contaminants if the car was coated say 6 months ago.

Wondering what it will do on top of the poish Angel Viking coat before the winter? Lease is up in February so nothing major before then.

Good for you! Glad you can now try it out.

512detail
11-23-2015, 02:49 PM
And... I`m late to the party again... I placed an order from DD for the kwazar sale an didn`t see any gyeon.

yea I saw that...acc needs to get the 360 degree spray bottle from them -hint hint :)
I missed the gyeon on sale..probably not a bad thing for the pocket book though

RaysWay
11-23-2015, 04:03 PM
yea I saw that...acc needs to get the 360 degree spray bottle from them -hint hint :)
I missed the gyeon on sale..probably not a bad thing for the pocket book though

I heard that!! ;)

Looking into it...

jrock645
11-23-2015, 09:23 PM
Their coatings look really good... I`ll keep an eye on them for next time.

Ronkh
11-23-2015, 10:05 PM
The sio2 wash, is there any risk of locking in the contaminants if the car was coated say 6 months ago.

Wondering what it will do on top of the poish Angel Viking coat before the winter? Lease is up in February so nothing major before then.

Worked fine on my car. Loved it and love the overcoat (but only used both once)

JSFM35X
11-23-2015, 10:10 PM
Their coatings look really good... I`ll keep an eye on them for next time.

If you sign up today on the website plug in your email to get a news letter and deals you get a 20 percent off welcome coupon.

JSFM35X
11-23-2015, 10:11 PM
What`s overcoat

Thanks Ron

Worked fine on my car. Loved it and love the overcoat (but only used both once)

Ronkh
11-23-2015, 10:14 PM
What`s overcoat

Thanks Ron

I think it`s a "hack proof" reload type of thing. INSANE GLOSS

RMD
11-23-2015, 11:25 PM
Others are selling it too. A few months ago I heard at my local retailer that the exclusive distribution deal that Todd cooperider had with them was going to expire. looks like that was the case. I am tempted, but am really enjoying FK1000 at the moment, which I tried based on raves on this forum.

Mike lambert
11-24-2015, 06:58 AM
Over coat is not Gyeon, it is made by kamikaze. Much easier than reload.

JSFM35X
11-24-2015, 08:22 AM
FK1000 is a great product. I used it early on in my evoloution of LSPs. Coatings are just too much of a time saver for me to ever go back to anything else. Currently EXO v2 is my favorite coating. I will be trying Gyeon next and I am just trying to figure out what to choose.

I have a few coatings sitting on the shelf that I have not used yet. This hobby is getting ridiculous as I need more cars to try the coatings on. Or I should just stop ordering stuff (won`t happen).

Others are selling it too. A few months ago I heard at my local retailer that the exclusive distribution deal that Todd cooperider had with them was going to expire. looks like that was the case. I am tempted, but am really enjoying FK1000 at the moment, which I tried based on raves on this forum.