PDA

View Full Version : PB Slick & suds soap

PA DETAILER
11-21-2015, 05:16 PM
Thought i would break out the PB today. I did not load the foam gun, but it was used in bucket(s).

1. Love the smell.
2. Suds lasted the whole wash. In the bucket and on the xterra.
3. Lubricity was very good.
4. Cleaning ability was very good.
5. Rinses very clean and left nothing behind.

All in all a very impressive soap. I would buy again.

Poorboy (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/super-slick-suds-shampoo.html)

On sale now too!

Bunky
11-21-2015, 06:53 PM
It is a very good all around soap to me.

JSFM35X
11-22-2015, 06:02 AM
Love it. Picked up a gallon.

PA DETAILER
11-22-2015, 06:14 AM
Once my hyperwash is done, i would have no problem getting a gallon. BOTH very good soaps.

Bunky
11-22-2015, 07:05 AM
There are so many soaps I just do not want to use just one especially since I am not washing every weekend so not going through it as fast.

JSFM35X
11-22-2015, 07:59 AM
I agree, I have a sample my friend gave me on the Optimum car wash that is up for trial next.

My basic soaps are:

Lusso Oro for maintenance washing. Very mild. Not the best HD cleaner but no LSP degradation. it was more of an issue when I used waxes and sealants but I love the smell.

PB SSS- Great suds, cleaning and price.

Reset-Use occasionally. Not sure its better or worse than anything else I have used. Purchased to bring back a coating after 24 months-DID not do that at all.

There are so many soaps I just do not want to use just one especially since I am not washing every weekend so not going through it as fast.

PA DETAILER
07-24-2016, 08:15 PM
Just wanted to add I put my 32oz in use this weekend. This soap is AMAZING in the gilmoure foam gun! Produced tons of foam and is very concentrated. This soap is a hit.

Poorboy
07-25-2016, 09:47 AM
Thanks for the feedback and review .. just wanted to add one thing .. we were wrong on the dilution ratio .. which says 1oz to 2 gallons of water .. actually it`s 1.5 oz (two cap fulls) per 4 gallons of water.

JustJesus
07-25-2016, 10:45 AM
Aw man. Hadn`t realized the OP was old. I got excited to see it on sale. Oh well.

Thanks for the update, Poorboy.

BadgerRivFan
07-25-2016, 11:14 AM
Aw man. Hadn`t realized the OP was old. I got excited to see it on sale. Oh well.

Thanks for the update, Poorboy.

You have an Autopia price match opportunity with the current sale going on at DI... Time to get a gallon!