PDA

View Full Version : Now a surprise

Pages : [1] 2 3

Ronkh
11-10-2015, 05:11 PM
Iran has stopped dismantling nuclear centrifuges - senior official

Iran has stopped dismantling nuclear centrifuges - senior official (http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/iran-has-stopped-dismantling-nuclear-centrifuges-senior-official/ar-CCcg7v?li=AAa0dzB)

stock51
11-10-2015, 06:45 PM
Thank OBAMA

Ronkh
11-10-2015, 06:47 PM
It`s not bushs fault ?

tropicsteve
11-10-2015, 08:55 PM
well, we`ll just have to do an inspection after the 3week appeal period if iran agrees, that`ll show em we`re not playing around. yep, they`re in trouble now...:rant:

Ronkh
11-11-2015, 07:23 AM
well, we`ll just have to do an inspection after the 3week appeal period if iran agrees, that`ll show em we`re not playing around. yep, they`re in trouble now...:rant:

We can write a "strongly worded letter".

Yeah, that`s the ticket.

WhyteWizard
11-11-2015, 10:08 AM
Iran negotiated the agreement after sanctions put in place by President Obama. Do any of you guys remember Cheney calling Clinton, "sanction crazy"? He did, and the Bush administration not only took their biggest enemy - Iraq - off the table but let them build all those centrifuges you guys are worried about now.

Every slowdown or even set back isn`t a catastrophe and we don`t need to be so easily scared.

Robert

davidc
11-11-2015, 10:43 AM
Iran negotiated the agreement after sanctions put in place by President Obama. Do any of you guys remember Cheney calling Clinton, "sanction crazy"? He did, and the Bush administration not only took their biggest enemy - Iraq - off the table but let them build all those centrifuges you guys are worried about now.

Every slowdown or even set back isn`t a catastrophe and we don`t need to be so easily scared.

Robert

Let me see now, 1979 Iran hostage crisis, Iran burning American flag, Iran stating Death to America. Iran with a Nuclear Bomb/Missle. What could go wrong.

Dave

Edit: I`m not scared, but I am pissed

Accumulator
11-11-2015, 01:04 PM
Heh heh, IMO nobody "let" Iran do anything. Just like nobody "lets" Putin get away with anything. Whatcha gonna do? Oh, yeah...right. Nah, we don`t do that sort of thing ;)

Well, OK...from one perspective Israel "let" Iran build the centrifuges, but the good ol` International Community doesn`t want the Israelies attacking Iran over such stuff. Or over *anything*, by the looks of it.

Ronkh
11-11-2015, 05:33 PM
the good ol` International Community doesn`t want the Israelies attacking Iran over such stuff. Or over *anything*, by the looks of it.

O won`t let Israel do anything about it either.

Ronkh
11-11-2015, 05:42 PM
Let me see now, 1979 Iran hostage crisis, Iran burning American flag, Iran stating Death to America. Iran with a Nuclear Bomb/Missle. What could go wrong.

Dave

Edit: I`m not scared, but I am pissed

Well, some on the left think we deserve it, or they really don`t mean it (the death to America stuff)

Swanicyouth
11-11-2015, 05:47 PM
World War 3

House of Wax
11-11-2015, 05:51 PM
Iran has stopped dismantling nuclear centrifuges - senior official

Iran has stopped dismantling nuclear centrifuges - senior official (http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/iran-has-stopped-dismantling-nuclear-centrifuges-senior-official/ar-CCcg7v?li=AAa0dzB)

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/nwy.gif

davidc
11-11-2015, 05:54 PM
Well, some on the left think we deserve it, or they really don`t mean it (the death to America stuff)

They mean everything they do or say. To this day I can still see the Marines with blindfolds be humiliated coming out of the Embassy. A day that will live in infamy in my mind.

Dave

Bunky
11-11-2015, 06:21 PM
We always have the right to use military options when necessary but we should not jump to start bombing at this point. We should not repeat the same impatience with Saddam because someone wanted to thump their chest at the expense of many lives and trillions of dollars. We have enough unrest in the mid-east at this point.

For a historical perspective, please note that we were the ones supporting the Shah of Iran and the people revolted against him that led to replacement government being anti-US and ending up with the hostage situation. We then supported Iraq despite all Saddam`s known issues. This is how you make friends and enemies.

Dogfather
11-11-2015, 07:04 PM
O won`t let Israel do anything about it either.

Fortunately, if Israel needs to do something, she won`t be asking O`s permission.