PDA

View Full Version : I need a glass treatment with no cure time...and go...

512detail
10-29-2015, 04:03 PM
need a glass treatment to offer as a slight bump in price to seal the glass -(for a month or two at least)- ive plan to sell an add on window polish/ temporary seal
BUT it needs no cure time. Max cure time would be 1-2 hours if any cure time needed at all and i could just change my detailing flow to allow for up to 2 hrs cure max without adding time on the vehicle

Suggestions? Is this even possible to do properly?

was looking at Nanoskin Rain
Pinnacle Glasscoat
I have Opti-glass clean and protect but I hoard it for my coated windows only
Opti Glass coating is sounding good...."The surface can be exposed to water in as little as 30 minutes but cleaning with chemicals or pressure should be avoided for 24 hours."
**but how many windshields will the 60cc container do??

jrock645
10-29-2015, 05:59 PM
I`m liking Hydro2 for my glass. Not a glass specific product but it off respectable durability and it couldn`t be any easier

Pats300zx
10-29-2015, 06:06 PM
You have a ton of options. If you want a simple glass cleaner with a rain repellant look at Pinnacle Glass Cleaner with rain repellant. I have gotten decent durability and it`s super easy to use.

Another alternative is something like Prima Hydro Max. Works exellent on glass.

Finally if you want a dedicated glass coating check out DP or Pinnacle Glass Coat.

It`s all about options. :)

dcjredline
10-29-2015, 11:33 PM
I will second the Pinnacle glass cleaner with rain repellent. Duragloss also makes one that works as good.

boxingfan30
10-30-2015, 12:43 AM
Rain-x

JSFM35X
10-30-2015, 04:59 AM
You can do 10-15 windshields with one bottle of optiglass. It lasts way more than a few months I am up over a year and it`s going strong. The only issue you have is I highly suggest polishing before application to make sure the surface is smooth and contaminant free

It`s too much work for a cheap add on. I`d sell that hi and permanon low.

need a glass treatment to offer as a slight bump in price to seal the glass -(for a month or two at least)- ive plan to sell an add on window polish/ temporary seal
BUT it needs no cure time. Max cure time would be 1-2 hours if any cure time needed at all and i could just change my detailing flow to allow for up to 2 hrs cure max without adding time on the vehicle

Suggestions? Is this even possible to do properly?

was looking at Nanoskin Rain
Pinnacle Glasscoat
I have Opti-glass clean and protect but I hoard it for my coated windows only
Opti Glass coating is sounding good...."The surface can be exposed to water in as little as 30 minutes but cleaning with chemicals or pressure should be avoided for 24 hours."
**but how many windshields will the 60cc container do??

Justins00ss
10-30-2015, 07:01 AM
Hydro2!!! Or check out the new Wolfgang Perfekt Vision glass cleaner. It has a built in repellent. So far it seems to work nice.

PRODUCT REVIEW: Wolfgang Perfekt Vision glass cleaner - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/new-car-care-products/96332-product-review-wolfgang-perfekt-vision-glass-cleaner.html)

blkSRT
10-30-2015, 07:14 AM
Have you considered aquapel?

tropicsteve
10-30-2015, 07:31 AM
Glass Science Rain Clear Windshield Repellant Gel (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/glass-science-windshield-repellant-gel.html#.VjNoEOFdFdg) from the makers of rain-x, works for me, good price point.

512detail
11-02-2015, 04:13 PM
After pricing considerations ive decided to only offer polish and black label glass coating. I can optiseal the windows for free as normal that seems to work well.

althought nanoskin rain might get picked up just for fun