PDA

View Full Version : If you won 1 Million Dollars, what would you buy detailing related?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

RaysWay
10-12-2015, 09:58 AM
If you won 1 Million Dollars, what would you buy Auto Detailing related?

We`ve all heard the obvious answers like buy a new car or pay off all debts and share the money responsibly with family and close friends; but what would you buy detailing related?

Would you hang up your detailing boots and pay for someone else to detail your growing fleet of vehicles? Would you buy every RUPES tool and fly Todd Helme to your luxurious estate for a private class? Or would you fund the R&D to create and manufacture the holy grail of carnauba wax?

Bunky
10-12-2015, 10:16 AM
The big thing I would get is better lighting, better garage floor, and some car lifts.

JSFM35X
10-12-2015, 10:19 AM
I`d HAVE MORE FREE TIME TO CLEAN MY CAR AND BUY STUFF TO CLEAN MY CAR.

I WOULD PUT A DRAIN AND WARM WATER INSIDE THE CARAGE.

ShaneB
10-12-2015, 10:55 AM
Oh boy... I might buy a top shelf CG wax just to say I did lol!

In reality Id probably have my garage expanded, completely redone, set it up as a wash/detail bay, install lots of LED lighting, buy a few more polishers, a good extractor, steamer, load up on every product I can imagine etc. Then detail my car once and never actually warrant buying all of it by using it lol

4u2nvinmtl
10-12-2015, 11:35 AM
I`d get a few exotics and correct them in a custom built fully equipped shop/garage with a kick ass stereo.

Oldfordisbetter
10-12-2015, 11:40 AM
First off most would go for taxes:angry: then I would give a lot to a good charity
then what little I have left I would put better drains in my shop, racedeck or equivalent draining floor tiles, LED lighting, pick up a couple more polishers. Go to at least one or more good training classes. And if there is anything left I would renovate the exterior of my shop.
thats all I can think of at the moment.

trashmanssd
10-12-2015, 11:47 AM
The big thing I would get is better lighting, better garage floor, and some car lifts.
Same here, Also add a heat pump system so I could have heat and a/c in the garage.

donbeezy
10-12-2015, 12:05 PM
I`d take all the forum members on a shopping spree at autopia

House of Wax
10-12-2015, 12:34 PM
I`d be moving to a few acres out in the country where i could build the garage of my dreams

The Driver
10-12-2015, 12:41 PM
I`d buy out the local car wash an close it down :D

Detail Impressions
10-12-2015, 12:49 PM
I just put KB under contract and take it as many cars as he could do... LOL

JohnZ3MC
10-12-2015, 01:17 PM
A nice tub of FK1000p and a second tub for Accumulator. (insert smile here)

Accumulator
10-12-2015, 01:28 PM
JohnZ3MC-Heh heh...I liked that :D

And there`s a less-than-obvious reason why I liked that response- it`s *sensible*. Gimme all the money in the world and I`d still be using that (affordable) stuff. One more tin would probably last me the rest of my life.

JohnZ3MC
10-12-2015, 04:40 PM
Glad to help Acc. You`re so thoughtful, respectful and wise, willing to share your wisdom with us noobs, it just seemed like the right thing to do.
Mind you, with all that money, I didn`t mention that I`d put that tin of FK1000P on the passenger seat of your new Audi S5.

When you go shopping with Accumulatorette, I thought two might enjoy a rather zippy ride.

JHL88
10-12-2015, 05:15 PM
I would make my garage into basically a clean room with a super duper air purifier/air filtration unit to reduce dust. Excellent lighting - LED`s mostly, beer dispenser, all the expensive Polish Angel waxes, DI water unit Boss 15/21 & Rupes Duetto.