PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Lincoln Moutaineer

MaestroDetailer
10-03-2015, 10:02 PM
Took about a day to complete the interior detail. The customer came in with a vehicle that needed a full interior cleaning. After years of neglection by the previous owner, the customer wanted to get rid of stains and debris out of the vehicle. Layers of ashe and tar from smoking covered the most interior, leaving seats and other plastic pieces discolored. His previous detailer did not do a great job detailing the interior. The customer stated that his detailer would try and hide marks and stains using products without cleaning the area first. I knew for a fact that this was true due to working at many detail shops in Montgomery County. Simply "detailers" would extract carpets by using the towel/water bucket method, dipping the towel back in the dirty water after scrubbing the fabrics and then repeating the process. Using the power of vapor, extraction, and ironing, the whole car came out great! Most of the stains came off. I might have to invest in a odor remover machine ;D. I am still trying to learn how to post pictures on this site but until then, here is the link to the work. Let me know what you think and give me some criticism! Thanks

Mercury Mountaineer :: Maestro Detailer (http://www.maestrodetailers.com/products/lincoln-mountaineer/)

RDKC
10-03-2015, 10:20 PM
Just FYI, that`s a Mercury Mountaineer, not a Lincoln.

Looks good though. :bigups Was pretty nasty.

MaestroDetailer
10-03-2015, 11:55 PM
lol thanks for the correction! Thanks for liking it had a lot of stain and grease from smoking :unsure:

House of Wax
10-04-2015, 09:23 AM
Hell of a job. Well done!

MiVor
10-04-2015, 03:45 PM
Nice job!

bigltc
10-05-2015, 01:10 AM
Big save!