PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion on Silver

Vegas1
09-16-2015, 11:17 AM
Woke up early this morning and decided it would be a good time to try out the Wolfgang Fuzion I picked up during the recent sale. I really was on the fence getting it since I have a silver Infiniti. All the glowing reviews were pretty much on darker colors and I didn`t know if it would make that much of a difference. I had applied Opti-Seal back in May and the only other Lsp I`ve used is OCW back in July. Other than that it`s just been an ONR wash and various quick detailers.

So after an ONR wash it was on with the Fuzion. As everyone has stated, super easy on and off. Without a doubt one of the best if not the best wax I have every used. To say I`m pleased with the way it looks on my car would be an understatement. It gave my almost 10 year old Infiniti a glow and wetness I`ve never seen before.

Of course I had to rush around to get to work and forgot to take pictures. So I stopped on my trek to work and snapped a photo with my phone and when I was out to lunch I grapped another. Not the greatest lighting but I think it shows what Fuzion can do on silver. I still love Opti-Seal and OCW but Fuzion gives my car a totally different look.

RaysWay
09-16-2015, 11:31 AM
Looking good! Wiping off Fuzion with barely any pressure to reveal shiny, wet paint if always fun :)

I love your car btw.

Vegas1
09-16-2015, 02:24 PM
I love your car btw.

Thanks! My daily driver, 2006 G35X. Even after almost 10 years it`s still so much fun to drive.

jrock645
09-16-2015, 02:40 PM
Looking good! Wiping off Fuzion with barely any pressure to reveal shiny, wet paint if always fun :)

I love your car btw.

Only used it once but i love fuzion. Stupidly easy to use

Ronkh
09-16-2015, 02:45 PM

I love your car btw.

Only used it once but i love fuzion. Stupidly easy to use

sshhhhhh
don`t give away trade secrets...