PDA

View Full Version : Looking sharp Mr Rose!

Angus
09-05-2015, 06:22 PM
From Larry @ AMMO NYC Instagram feed:

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/Double0Angus/D9D62DB0-0558-490E-B2A2-2BBF796FEB10.png_zpsluwhopab.jpeg (http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/Double0Angus/media/D9D62DB0-0558-490E-B2A2-2BBF796FEB10.png_zpsluwhopab.jpeg.html)

I love how happy Jason looks in that photo. For a humble guy like Jason, it`s nice to see him so clearly excited to be part of the Rupes team!

Oldfordisbetter
09-05-2015, 06:28 PM
:rockon

Mike lambert
09-05-2015, 06:57 PM
Looking forward to seeing you at NXT !

Oldfordisbetter
09-05-2015, 07:44 PM
Looking forward to seeing you at NXT !
stop. Dont mention NXT. So badly want to go, just cant quite swing it at this time

allenk4
09-05-2015, 08:05 PM
What makes you think a Rupes Employee would be at the Meguiar`s NXT Event?

Oldfordisbetter
09-05-2015, 08:52 PM
What makes you think a Rupes Employee would be at the Meguiar`s NXT Event?
Kevin Brown confirmed it. Not sure how that works either

allenk4
09-05-2015, 11:39 PM
Kevin Brown coordinates the event and it is held at the Meguiar`s HQ on Mitchell South in Irvine

The most recent one was in June, before Jason left Meguiar`s

There is an East Coast event planned for this year, but I don`t know the details on that event

i don`t see the logic of, what is a Meguiar`s event having a Proctor who worked for a competitor

The obvious exception is Larry Kosilla of Ammo NYC, but as of right now he has a very limited, boutique offering of products

allenk4
09-05-2015, 11:44 PM
Kevin Brown coordinates the event and it is held at the Meguiar`s HQ on Mitchell South in Irvine

There is an East Coat event planned for this year, but I don`t know the details on that event

i don`t see the logic of, what is a Meguiar`s event having a Proctor who worked for a competitor

The obvious exception is Larry Kosilla of Ammo NYC, but as of right now he has a very limited, boutique offering of products

Polishing with Mike Stoops at Meguiar`s a few weeks ago

http://www.autopia.org/gallery/data/500/medium/image63.jpg

allenk4
09-05-2015, 11:44 PM
I`m the one with the grey hair

Todd@RUPES
09-06-2015, 07:37 AM

There is an East Coast event planned for this year, but I don`t know the details on that event

The NXT Event is not a Meguiars event -although that product line is favored heavily - but rather a Kevin Brown event.

Jason had agreed to the event prior to his departure from Meguiars and we (RUPES) did not want to interfere with anybody`s plans who had already signed up for the event. A lot of people have signed up for the event to see Jason and we feel it is only right that they get to enjoy the experience they are paying for. :)

Todd@RUPES
09-06-2015, 07:38 AM
I think the only people are smiling more than Jason are the guys taking the photo. We are very excited to have him as a part of the RUPES family!

Mike lambert
09-06-2015, 08:29 AM
This is going to be at a collection I maintain, Todd you should come!

Detailology Oz
09-14-2015, 03:30 AM
I think the only people are smiling more than Jason are the guys taking the photo. We are very excited to have him as a part of the RUPES family!

So am I Todd, I really feel that Jason`s true talent will shine through at Rupes.
The next Rupes tools will be exciting to check out if they do what I`d like to see the evolution of DA go next and then after that, before we start to see a new type of tool be not a replacement for DA but just another ultra high performance machine to use on demand

Love to be able to test the next rupes prior to release