PDA

View Full Version : 1 Clean WS6 No Longer Detailing?

Setec Astronomy
08-28-2015, 08:28 AM
On another forum someone was looking for an Atlanta area detailer, and I thought about 1 Clean WS6 (Mike) but he hasn`t posted here since 2007 and his company Sweating the Details doesn`t seem to have any active listings when googled. Did he stop detailing, does anyone know?

XxBoostinxX
08-28-2015, 08:50 AM
On another forum someone was looking for an Atlanta area detailer, and I thought about 1 Clean WS6 (Mike) but he hasn`t posted here since 2007 and his company Sweating the Details doesn`t seem to have any active listings when googled. Did he stop detailing, does anyone know?

Do you know his last name Setec? I tried Facebook for his business, but with no luck.

Pats300zx
08-28-2015, 09:19 AM
I miss his posts. I still remember his classic "Porsche emblem selfies" !!?

Paul Mitchell
08-28-2015, 12:05 PM
If it`s "Sweat the Details" he`s now in Jacksonville, Florida. He`s in the Coast Guard. I think he was in Michigan before Florida.

XxBoostinxX
08-28-2015, 01:44 PM
If it`s "Sweat the Details" he`s now in Jacksonville, Florida. He`s in the Coast Guard. I think he was in Michigan before Florida.

If that is the same person I found him earlier on Facebook. Probably doesn`t matter now since he is so far away.

Setec Astronomy
08-28-2015, 05:41 PM
Doubt that`s the same person, it was SweatING the Details, and I can`t imagine Mike joining the coast guard at this point.