PDA

View Full Version : Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+x

Silento
08-27-2015, 03:02 PM
I`m new to detailing. I read so many good things on the Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+. I`m trying to get a list of items to purchase. I do not have a foam cannon.

I would like to know if I can use the Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+xusing the 2 bucket method until I can afford a foam cannon.

Thank you

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Setec Astronomy
08-27-2015, 03:12 PM
Who`s taking this one?

Ronkh
08-27-2015, 03:27 PM
Water LESS wash
(operative phrase)
except you add water (cuz it`s concentrated)

Then follow directions for a waterless wash :D

mnehls86
08-27-2015, 03:46 PM
How to Waterless Wash

xC7x5Po6ZXw

You would not wanted to use as a 2 bucket method or foam cannon/gun.

Ronkh
08-27-2015, 03:58 PM
How to Waterless Wash

xC7x5Po6ZXw

You would not wanted to use as a 2 bucket method or foam cannon/gun.

Wonder who`s car that is.....

RTexasF
08-27-2015, 07:10 PM
You are making things WAAAYYYY too complicated. Check the videos above.

pheerix
08-27-2015, 11:19 PM
lol why is he in scrubs in all his videos?

JHL88
08-28-2015, 03:04 AM
lol why is he in scrubs in all his videos? he goes to dentist school

silverfox
08-28-2015, 05:17 AM
I`m still waiting for a female dental hygienist to make a detailing video. I mean, heck...everybody else is.

Silento
08-28-2015, 07:52 AM
Water LESS wash
(operative phrase)
except you add water (cuz it`s concentrated)

Then follow directions for a waterless wash :D
Thanks Ronkh

According to the manufacture, the product can also be use as rinseless wash. Dilution factor is 1 fl. oz. with three gallons of water in a bucket.

Base on your personal experience, how many car wash can one achieve with a 16oz bottle?

Thank you

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Setec Astronomy
08-28-2015, 08:24 AM
Your initial post was pretty confusing--what are you going to use in your foam cannon when you get it?

I personally haven`t used UWW as a rinseless but many people do, I`m sure you will get some feedback.

When you say it dilutes 1oz/3 gallons...then you ask how many washes can you do with 16 oz...is that a trick question? If you mix it up that way, at least 16 IMO. I`m presuming you have access to a hose if you are going to be getting a foam cannon, I frequently do a conventional wash on my wheels, followed by a rinseless on the rest of the car (depending on a lot of factors). In most cases I use a rinse bucket that is mixed at 1/4 concentration, and needs about 2 gallons to get sufficiently above the grit guard. For a small car I can wash with a half gallon of solution...let me add that up...I`d say you should be able to get 24-32 washes.

Silento
08-28-2015, 11:21 AM
Your initial post was pretty confusing--what are you going to use in your foam cannon when you get it?

I personally haven`t used UWW as a rinseless but many people do, I`m sure you will get some feedback.

When you say it dilutes 1oz/3 gallons...then you ask how many washes can you do with 16 oz...is that a trick question? If you mix it up that way, at least 16 IMO. I`m presuming you have access to a hose if you are going to be getting a foam cannon, I frequently do a conventional wash on my wheels, followed by a rinseless on the rest of the car (depending on a lot of factors). In most cases I use a rinse bucket that is mixed at 1/4 concentration, and needs about 2 gallons to get sufficiently above the grit guard. For a small car I can wash with a half gallon of solution...let me add that up...I`d say you should be able to get 24-32 washes.

thank you

apologize for not phrasing my questions correctly, no excuses there.

I`m new to detailing. there is so much to learn and so many options out there that it makes it so hard to choose the right product; especially when I`m trying to save money for my wedding next April but at the same time want to do the detailing job correctly.

Again thank you for sharing your knowledge and experiences.