PDA

View Full Version : Bulk wax applicator

Rain_Maker
08-17-2015, 08:55 PM
Can someone recommend good quality foam wax applicator that I can order in bulk? I don`t need them by the hundreds but I hate paying for them individually and I definitely need a few more.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

tropicsteve
08-17-2015, 09:12 PM
ebay has too many to list...

Rain_Maker
08-17-2015, 09:13 PM
ebay has too many to list...
I`m always a little worried about quality with the ones on eBay. I know it`s only an applicator but I don`t want anything too crappy.

Oldfordisbetter
08-17-2015, 09:16 PM
Autoality has blue microfiber applicators by the dozen. Not sure if you just want the round foam ones?

Rain_Maker
08-17-2015, 09:17 PM
Autoality has blue microfiber applicators by the dozen. Not sure if you just want the round foam ones?
Mainly foam ones. I don`t like the microfiber ones as much and still have some of them left

Oldfordisbetter
08-17-2015, 09:24 PM
Mainly foam ones. I don`t like the microfiber ones as much and still have some of them left

Ok, not sure I can help you then. I really like the hex grip type that Adams Polishes sells, but to expensive to buy in bulk.

jrock645
08-17-2015, 09:25 PM
There`s options on Amazon for sure. CG has the MF applicators in like a 10pack. Personally, I just buy a 2pack of mf ones at oreilly for like $3. Every couple months I buy a couple and I`m good. Foam ones are on Amazon. Again, in 2 or 3packs locally for a reasonable price. Not sure why you need so many.

alexxxx89
08-17-2015, 10:21 PM
There`s options on Amazon for sure. CG has the MF applicators in like a 10pack. Personally, I just buy a 2pack of mf ones at oreilly for like $3. Every couple months I buy a couple and I`m good. Foam ones are on Amazon. Again, in 2 or 3packs locally for a reasonable price. Not sure why you need so many.

From Amazon I got a 2-pack of SmartWax 3" red foam applicators as an add-on item, cost was $5.98 w/shipping. I also have 5 yellow, thin, round applicators as a bonus from my purchase of Opti-Seal, and a 2-pack of E1`s foam tire applicators. As well as a xxxx ton of MF and terry cloth applicators; Regular foam ones are hard for me to source OTC.

Anyhow, I treat my applicators like MF towels: different ones for different purposes.

The Guz
08-17-2015, 11:54 PM
I find the Meguiar`s applicators to be some of the softest and probably the best I have used. I stick with those.