Oldfordisbetter
08-02-2015, 11:05 AM
You know what his job will be?

Mike lambert
08-02-2015, 11:47 AM
No

David Fermani
08-02-2015, 12:54 PM
Huge addition to the Rupes family. I bet he`ll be missed at Meg`s.

KBzPTGT
08-03-2015, 11:12 AM
Mr.Rose is leaving Meguiars and going to Rupes

understood. I knew he left but was unaware of why. Thanks

Setec Astronomy
08-03-2015, 11:14 AM
Obviously Rupes is really serious about this market and their product line...Todd Helme, Cyclo, Jason Rose...`nuff said.

Ronkh
08-03-2015, 11:16 AM
Obviously Rupes is really serious about this market and their product line...Todd Helme, Cyclo, Jason Rose...`nuff said.

Nahhhhhh

They didn`t ask you or me...........

Todd@RUPES
08-05-2015, 09:04 AM

Yes, RUPES is very serious about the US market. Jason Rose is really one of the very best people I know and I am very excited to learn from and work along side of him. He is a huge addition to the RUPES famiglia. More importantly he is a really great human being. Perhaps the biggest unsung hero on the RUPES USA team (which has grown from 1 other person to at least 13 in the year since I have worked here) is Chip Case. Some of you may have meet Chip during various trade shows (SEMA, Mobile Tech, DetailFest).

The first man to set up RUPES in the USA, Chip formally ran the Dynabrade subsidiary in Europe and prior to that was largely responsible for Dynabrade`s success as their distribution and sales manager in the US for nearly 30 years. Sadly, RUPES drug him from his well deserved retirement :) We are truly building a top notch team in the US, and with the acquisition of Cyclo and the potential that move brings (manufacturing, customer service, warehousing, marketing, etc) as well as mandates in the bodyshop field which play directly into RUPES core competencies, we will be here for a long time.

Todd@RUPES
08-05-2015, 09:05 AM
Nahhhhhh

They didn`t ask you or me...........

You obviously don`t check your emails. While less qualified, Jason has filled the position we created for you. :)

Ronkh
08-05-2015, 09:17 AM
You obviously don`t check your emails. While less qualified, Jason has filled the position we created for you. :)

Ahhhhhh Man !!!!

I gotta stop checking my email on my phone (or get new glasses)..............

When it said "Special, just for you........." , I thought it was an advertisement. :o

Pats300zx
08-05-2015, 10:31 AM
Best of luck on the new adventure Jason..WIN WIN for Rupes..:yay

Todd@RUPES
08-05-2015, 11:42 AM
I just got notice a few moments that we will be adding another huge addition to the RUPES team which will be announced in the very near future.

Setec Astronomy
08-05-2015, 11:51 AM
I just got notice a few moments that we will be adding another huge addition to the RUPES team which will be announced in the very near future.

Ron???