PDA

View Full Version : D101 cleaning vomit

alexxxx89
07-28-2015, 02:05 PM
One of my little ones had an episode of projectile vomiting in his sleep, making a mess of things. It was on the walls, in the books and grooves of his bunk bed, and all over the bed set. My wife washed his comforter twice and couldn`t get all the crud out.
Instead of buying Shout or equivalent, I decided to put my new D101 to the test. Misted (at 4:1) the remaining chunks/grime and waited about 30 seconds. Agitated slightly with a nylon bristle brush and the stuff literally disintegrated. Threw blanket in the washer and it`s good as new. No stinky smell either! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tpr1634
07-28-2015, 05:12 PM
I just started using it on interiors and I really like it.

4u2nvinmtl
07-29-2015, 12:29 PM
That`s so coincidental you post this because I got sick from the open bar wedding I went to last weekend and made a mess trying to worship the porcelain goddess. I had a million and one cleaners to choose from, but I instinctively reached for Meg`s D101 APC. Just like you said it did a wonderful job cleaning up the mess and breaking down the chunks.

I`ve been using my D101 inside the house more than on the car lately. My wife and I actually used it to clean most of the house before I moved in (spots in the carpets, all the kitchen cupboards, fridge, and even the light fixtures that looked golden but were actually chrome stained by cigarette smoke). Meg`s D101 cuts trough nicotine/cigarette stains like a katana cutting a banana! ...really great stuff!