PDA

View Full Version : Polish Angel Bellaclean Leather Cleaner/Conditioner

Mastercraft241
07-27-2015, 12:13 PM
I`ve been a long time user of Polish Angel Products. One of the more recent products I was fortunate enough to purchase was Bellaclean from Polish Angel. I frequently use belleclean, which is a leather cleaner and contioner with Charisma, Polish Angel`s dedicated conditioner. I`ve found Bellaclean to be very easy to use and as with most of PA`s products a little goes a long way. Although I was not planning on writing a review, I had the chance to use Bellaclean on a friends car. I had never used Bellaclean on a seat that was in this bad of shape so I asked him if he would mind if I did the drivers seat. Green tape down, my trusty microfiber, a quarter spray of Bellaclean, and medium to light pressure for a few once overs..... man was I surprised. The seat came out amazing and it was so darn easy I couldn`t believe it. A little awstruk, I went to grab my usual combo to see if this was a fluke. Went inside, grabbed my ultima interior gel, my boars hair brush, and my leather brush and there was no comparison... the PA blew it away (and was much easier). I wasn`t able to grab a before after picture comparing the ultima and PA but I did grab one of the before and after with just PA. If anyones in the market for an amazingly easy and effective way to clean their interior give polish angel a try. Their AIO cleaner, Intimate, is very good as well!
http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a484/Jason_Bernstein/IMG_0780_zpsthbpkqrb.jpg (http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/Jason_Bernstein/media/IMG_0780_zpsthbpkqrb.jpg.html)

Junebug
07-27-2015, 09:01 PM
Looks like a winner!

JSFM35X
07-27-2015, 09:12 PM
Nice 50/50

This poster actually got me interested in the PA line. We met up one night after I posted some PA questions. He offered to let me try some. Our own Vega was good enough to let me review the Viking coat after a Facebook contest win and I am now the proud owner of sever PA products. Bella clean is awesome on leather as is charisma as a conditioner.

I also have engine and super sport which are equally impressive.

GearHead_1
07-27-2015, 09:29 PM
Can`t argue with results like that.

RaysWay
07-28-2015, 08:03 AM
What`s the smell like on Bellaclean?

JSFM35X
07-28-2015, 08:40 AM
I cannot specifically recall so I would say, its not great or offensive.

TroyScherer
07-28-2015, 08:45 AM
Glad to see your good results.

I have some but didn`t get anything close to this kind of 50/50 cleaning. Based on my use I think it really only shows like this on white and light colored leather.

Mastercraft241
07-31-2015, 05:03 PM
I would say its a fresh leather scent smell but like Jeff said its hard to put a finger on it. The scent sticks around for awhile and I always get compliments.

Glad to see your good results.

I have some but didn`t get anything close to this kind of 50/50 cleaning. Based on my use I think it really only shows like this on white and light colored leather.
On a well or moderately cared for car, I agree it most likely wont show like this. I was equally as shocked, which is what prompted me for the review. I was expecting my other go to combo to get equally as good results but it really was not able to achieve the same cleaning power with the ease PA did. I took a spritz of PA and did a line down the seat with my microfiber then proceeded to clean the area with my normal combo and I was able to clearly see the line I did with Bellaclean. I never thought Bellaclean was going to be that effective to be perfectly honest, but Im glad it is.