PDA

View Full Version : NEW PRODUCT - CarPro HydroFoam - Wash & coat in ONE step!

Pages : [1] 2 3

RaysWay
07-17-2015, 10:35 AM
Thought I`d share an exciting new product I found today on their Facebook page...

http://i.imgur.com/37Z7xbm.jpg

From the CarPro Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/CarPro-The-official-FB/495993373744550?fref=photo):

Introducing our New product today! HydroFoam
Wash & coat in ONE step!
One of our greatest innovations of all time (Hydro2) has now evolved to save you even more time then before!
Introducing the incredibly easy to use, effective, and revolutionary HydroFoam! CarPro HydroFoam is a pH Neutral surfactant designed to gently lift and remove dirt from solid surfaces in both a safe and effective manner. HydroFoam was designed with a special lifting lubricant that not only allows the dirt to be lifted from the surface but also provides a lubricant to safely wash the paint when used as directed.
In the tradition of our Hydro2 line HydroFoam was formulated with Hydrophilic glass fibers, fluoropolymers and can be applied to all solid vehicle surfaces! Paint, glass, plastic, wheels, calipers, and wheel wells are all easily within reach with HydroFoam. This amazing rich foam wash and sealant in one lifts the dirt whilst in the Merino wiping stage and then during the rinse phase an ultra-water-repellent coating is immediately formed!
Features:
• Wash and Hydro2 Coat in one!
• pH Neutral
• Gently lifts dirt
• Enhances the gloss, depth, and smoothness of your paint
• Easy to use
• Versatility: Use on many surfaces
• Dirt and Water repellency: Dirt and water are repelled from the surface
• Instant Vehicle Release: No cure time needed
• Less wiping: With no more wiping and buffing waxes or sealants on and off the paint there is less chance of scratches.
• UV Protection
• Resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents
• Gloss and Hydrophobic durability of 3 months or more
* Two modes to apply, with foam lancer or bucket wash.
starting today distributing this new product through all our dealers worldwide .
Please Watch this short demo video we made :

B2aJtrK12Ms

Setec Astronomy
07-17-2015, 10:40 AM
Well, that sounds too good to be true. And even if it is true...that pretty much means I have to throw out all the washes and LSP`s on my shelves--what a bummer!

jsou
07-17-2015, 10:42 AM
Intrigued to try! Wow.

XxBoostinxX
07-17-2015, 10:47 AM
Interesting. Saw Corey hint about this on Facebook the other day.

TroyScherer
07-17-2015, 10:48 AM
Sweet !!!!

I actually have & have used Geyon Bathe+ a few times which sounds very similar in results. I look forward to try this stuff though as I seem to be a CarPro "Fan boy".

XxBoostinxX
07-17-2015, 10:50 AM
Sweet !!!!

I actually have & have used Geyon Bathe+ a few times which sounds very similar in results. I look forward to try this stuff though as I seem to be a CarPro "Fan boy".

What kind of longevity did you see with Geyon Bathe+? Was it close to the 3 months that Hydo2Foam is claiming?

Zelfiris
07-17-2015, 11:00 AM
Looks like a real time saver!

If its cost effective, maybe I`ll pick one up. It has been a while since I have seen anything interesting to buy.

Angus
07-17-2015, 11:09 AM
Interesting! But it seems like if you don`t have a foam cannon you`d go through a whole bottle on a single car. The guy poured a ton on his mitt to do a single door...

TroyScherer
07-17-2015, 11:38 AM
What kind of longevity did you see with Geyon Bathe+? Was it close to the 3 months that Hydo2Foam is claiming?

I don`t really know to be honest. I have used it twice as a once a month top-up type deal. So I would say 3 weeks is possible.

Interesting! But it seems like if you don`t have a foam cannon you`d go through a whole bottle on a single car. The guy poured a ton on his mitt to do a single door...

I am wondering about this as well. Bathe+ which sounds similar is around 1/2 - 3/4oz to 3 gallons. So 3/4 - 1oz per wash.

PA DETAILER
07-17-2015, 11:56 AM
WOW. First the new lite, now this. Wonder if a foam gun would work?

XxBoostinxX
07-17-2015, 12:01 PM

It looked like he poured what was already diluted for the foam lance.

mnehls86
07-17-2015, 12:05 PM
I`m pretty sure he was using the diluted 1:9 when pouring into the mitt so a bottle should actually last quite a while.

PA DETAILER
07-17-2015, 12:20 PM

Let`s try it on this scat pack shaker package!

Angus
07-17-2015, 12:44 PM
It looked like he poured what was already diluted for the foam lance.

I`m pretty sure he was using the diluted 1:9 when pouring into the mitt so a bottle should actually last quite a while.

Ah ok, missed that. Thanks fellas!

The Driver
07-17-2015, 12:48 PM
Sun application? Price?