PDA

View Full Version : Reccomend me a AIO

Pages : [1] 2

Oldfordisbetter
07-15-2015, 09:05 PM
Looking for a long lasting AIO. Something that I would use on a customers car after claying. Easy on and off but am really after durability more than cut. Also prefer something that doesnt discolor trim. Asking for a lot, i dont know if there is anything out there or not? Or maybe im better off just sticking with a regular polish and sealing with a wowa product? Thanks for any help.

The Driver
07-15-2015, 09:52 PM
Here`s my time slayer, Fg400 + hydro2

To me most aios do not warrant a charge for a full single pass, I only do either non corrective or corrective details. Any product designed to cut, polish an seal will not have the same removal strength as a true dedicated polish and/or compound. Though compounds like fg400 can stain trim in the sun and do take more time to clean up.

Just my two cents...

ShaneB
07-15-2015, 11:46 PM
I have come to LOVE HD Speed. Surprising cut with a cutting pad and finishes great. Also get amazing results from 3 quick section passes. I`ve only ever used it in direct sun and it`s always easy to wipe off and has not stained trim on me yet.

My second favorite is probably PB PwS

Can`t speak for durability but in terms of looks I`d have to say that category goes to speed.

KBsToy
07-16-2015, 04:52 AM
I used XMT 360 for awhile now I am hooked on Merzerna`s 3 in1

LostHighway
07-16-2015, 05:37 AM
Duragloss 501 has the best durability/longevity among the half dozen or so AIOs I`ve used by a fair margin.

Oldfordisbetter
07-16-2015, 08:09 AM
I have come to LOVE HD Speed. Surprising cut with a cutting pad and finishes great. Also get amazing results from 3 quick section passes. I`ve only ever used it in direct sun and it`s always easy to wipe off and has not stained trim on me yet.

My second favorite is probably PB PwS

Can`t speak for durability but in terms of looks I`d have to say that category goes to speed.
I have used Speed, i just feel there should be something more durable out there.

RaysWay
07-16-2015, 08:18 AM
Here`s my time slayer, Fg400 + hydro2

Whoa, I can see that being a super efficient combo.

The Driver
07-16-2015, 08:59 AM
Oh an for what it`s worth, TAPE, Tape , Tape it all! It will save you more time then a clean up. Take it from someone who`s lost track of how many corrections have been done...

Oldfordisbetter
07-16-2015, 09:03 AM
Driver, what machine do you usually use with menz 400?

The Driver
07-16-2015, 09:28 AM
Depends on the how bad the paint is, most of the time I go for the Rupes 21 but if it`s not bad probably the 15 because it`s smoother. I rarely use my 3401 anymore or my rotaries, except my pe14-2.

Sleper
07-16-2015, 09:35 AM
I like Zaino AIO

bswombaugh
07-16-2015, 09:46 AM
Duragloss 501 has the best durability/longevity among the half dozen or so AIOs I`ve used by a fair margin.

I agree with the 501. It is a great chemical cleaner but has little to no abrasives. It does have very good durability. If you want a little more cut, I would recommend the Duragloss 671 Swirl Remover. It has some light abrasives to aid in the paint correction and still leaves behind a very durable sealant. Just don`t expect to correct moderate to heavy paint defects as the abrasives are light.

wannafbody
07-23-2015, 10:28 PM
I like ZAIO as well.

MooreImpressive
07-23-2015, 10:35 PM
we use Meguiars 66. extremely cheap, very easy to work with, really good results, but nothing in this market is going to be known for "durability" that`s kind of a contradiction.

tropicsteve
07-23-2015, 10:54 PM
BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/blackfire-total-polish-seal.html#.VbG2RC_bKpo) and it can be easily over coated with Create WHIPLASH on paint, plastics, and metal! (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/blackfire-crystal-seal.html#.VbG2pC_bKpo) for even better durability and shine.