PDA

View Full Version : Short review of griots g21.

68bowtie
06-25-2015, 03:40 PM
I just recieved my new boss 21 yesterday. NOw i`ve had the flex 3401, and i just sold my rupes 21 so i can compare those three because thats what i had experience with. I can`t express how smooth this machine is. THe rupes was pretty smooth but it still vibrated some. THe boss, none. I couldn`t believe how it felt. THe smoothness, and the feel of it in my hands was better then the other machines i had. Also the cord was very flexable. THat was one thing i hated about the rupes 21 it was so stiff it was a pain to work with sometimes. The switch is very good and well thought out. ITs nice to have full power right away if needed. Also the lock was so easy to use. THe rupes could be a pain to lock in certain positions while detailing a car. As far as the power. I pushed extreamly hard on it on a edge and it slowed down a little but not as much as the rupes. I`m very happy with it so far, it improved on the things i didn`t like about the rupes. Now i really liked my rupes and i had no intention to sell it until the boss came out. As far as the price. I don`t have a problem with it because its in line with the other polishers in that class. Its a well built machine i hope to get many yrs out of.

Ronkh
06-25-2015, 04:33 PM
Please don`t make me get another machine

JSFM35X
06-25-2015, 04:57 PM
That`s what I was thinking.

Please don`t make me get another machine

Ronkh
06-25-2015, 04:59 PM
Ummmm, hey Ray, How about a "no box 3401 especial"?

I got a relatively new one sitting here with no box (since my kid brought my stuff down)