PDA

View Full Version : Car Pro Question?

dogma
06-20-2015, 10:13 AM
I have been using Reload over HD speed and the look is awesome. I am more concerned about looks than durability. Was just wondering if CQuartz UK or any of their coatings would make a difference in looks over Reload? I know it will on durability ,but just after looks.Also would Car Pro Reflect polish then Reload look better than HD speed /Reload ? .

Medicscott
06-20-2015, 12:49 PM
I have been using Reload over HD speed and the look is awesome. I am more concerned about looks than durability. Was just wondering if CQuartz UK or any of their coatings would make a difference in looks over Reload? I know it will on durability ,but just after looks.Also would Car Pro Reflect polish then Reload look better than HD speed /Reload ? .

So if you have a dark vehicle CQUK does a fantastic job of darkening the paint. But the reload goes on top of the coating. You would have to use eraser and get everything off the paint, then coat with CQUK then put the reload on top of that. If you are really ambitious and want maximum look, bake the coating using infrared heat or the sun, wait at least 1 hour and apply a second coat of CQUK. Then as a LSP put the reload on top.

Mike lambert
06-20-2015, 12:57 PM
Give kamikaze a try, if looks is what you are after. Follow with overcoat and the looks are stunning!

TroyScherer
06-20-2015, 02:52 PM
Overcoat is one of my new game changers.

series1
06-21-2015, 10:05 AM
Give kamikaze a try, if looks is what you are after. Follow with overcoat and the looks are stunning!
Not to hijack but, I`m assuming you`ve tried kamikaze? What are your thoughts and have you tried both their Miyabi or ISM?

Mike lambert
06-21-2015, 11:11 AM
Purchased ISM and overcoat for mine, saw both at the open house at Esoteric. Talked with Todd and was very impressed! Also tried it with the owner of Kamakazi, very easy.