PDA

View Full Version : Things that make you cringe

IAFF78
05-27-2015, 11:18 PM
My part time job is EMS transport of patients from hospitals back to their home/place of residence. There is a large ambulance fleet where I work and they are constantly on the road. Occasionally you have a good employee that takes pride in his job and actually gives the ambulance he/she is driving a quick bath.

Well, I walked into work in the morning and i saw a young kid spraying off his rig. I go clock-in, start to look over my unit and I glanced over and i noticed him pouring "Fabouloso floor cleaner" into the mop bucket. I didnt give it any thought. A few minutes later I look over and this knuckle head is washing the rig with the floor cleaner. My mouth dropped and so did my heart. I couldnt believe my eyes as I watched this kid scrub the paint with a raggidy car brush and lavender scented floor cleaner. I walked over and asked him why his choice of car soap. He said it was either that or dawn and he heard dawn strips off the wax. I looked around and couldnt find car wash soap, so i just told him he gets an A for effort and walked away.

I know times can be tough but for christs sake, just rinse off the dirt and roll with it instead of using stuff like that.

Well, thats my cringe worthy moment of the week. If anyone else has a horror story that they would like to share...feel free.

Thanks,
Kevin

Tpr1634
05-28-2015, 06:18 AM
My old foreman says he uses ammonia to clean the wheels.

Ccrew
05-28-2015, 02:40 PM
Does my Ex-wife count as "things that make me cringe"?

rottenII
05-28-2015, 02:51 PM
Does my Ex-wife count as "things that make me cringe"?

Actually it counts double!

Ronkh
05-28-2015, 02:53 PM
Ours used to get washed with a brush and Zep.

Oh well

Dogfather
05-28-2015, 03:00 PM
Harry Reid

ZimRandy
05-28-2015, 03:01 PM
`56 Nomad in a `touch` car wash.

http://www.autopia.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27644&stc=1

Tpr1634
05-28-2015, 03:18 PM
Harry Reid
All of our elected scum bags running our country into the ground

Dogfather
05-28-2015, 03:46 PM
What do you call those big pipe stanchion type things that that protect the gas pumps?
I was pumping gas the other day when a very nice dark blue Maserati pulled up on the other side of the island.
The guy swung his door right into that thing.
He just got out, took out his credit card and inserted and removed quickly.
Seemed like he couldn`t care less.