PDA

View Full Version : Vega strikes again (a very positive experience as always)

Docpeanut
05-13-2015, 05:46 PM
I asked Ray if he could expedite an order I placed over the weekend. Around 10am Monday I had my tracking number. Package arrived today, and much to my surprise there was an added bonus of 4 star spray wax!

I just want want to call out Ray (Vega) again as he has always gone above and beyond. Ray is the number 1 reason I shop at PBMG

RaysWay
05-13-2015, 07:40 PM
Wow. :) It was a pleasure sir. Thank you for the feedback.

If anyone else wants a free Four Star Spray Wax with their order, just add a note in the comments section. It`s the old formula and I have 6 left on my desk.

p.s. There`s a sale launching tomorrow.

Docpeanut
05-13-2015, 08:46 PM
I`m going to draft an old fashioned letter and send it to Max letting him know my opinion. I`m going to send you a copy of the letter as well Ray. I know pbmg customer service is legendary, and it`s that way because of you and your crew.

Ccrew
05-14-2015, 07:51 AM
Prepare for all the downvotes when the weeniewhiners jump in complaining because their order didn`t ship when they hit submit in checkout. How DARE you commend PBMG? /laughs :P

Ronkh
05-14-2015, 08:29 AM
Has ALWAYS done me right and gone "above and beyond".

donbeezy
05-14-2015, 08:42 AM
Ray helped me out last week when things got a little mixed up but he got it all straightened out and everything arrived this week. Thanks Ray! :rockon