PDA

View Full Version : A must-read thread...

LikeaRock
05-03-2006, 10:15 PM
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3300739#post3300739

Quite an interesting thread to say the least. It`s amazing what say on the internet!

EDIT: start on page one, it`s more interesting that way!

Jngrbrdman
05-03-2006, 10:25 PM
Bah... I want my click back. I got dumber reading that Raider guy`s comments. I`m not even going to waste time posting over there. Obviously he knows more than everybody. lol

LikeaRock
05-03-2006, 10:30 PM
I`ll give you that few seconds back, you can spend some quality time wetsanding the Suby with a Clay Bar :lmfao

audiboy
05-03-2006, 10:31 PM
That thread made my head hurt. Some people just can`t comprehend basic things in life. You did a nice job of defending our profession! Very well put.

budman3
05-03-2006, 10:31 PM
Yah I want my 10 minutes back. Threads like that I just keep my mouth shut and never go back to a forum like that again. Or atleast that section. That`s the good thing about DC, a lot of experienced detailers here to talk about detailing, and moderators to keep control of threads........

I don`t even want to bother getting into my reactions to those people...

LikeaRock
05-03-2006, 10:40 PM
It definately is nice having a board like DC, but the other forums I go to are fun too, especially s10forum, lots of different people mixed in to make for a pretty fun online forum...
I think it`s kinda fun actually. Not that I want to be an internet geek and argue online, but sometimes it`s fun to jump into the ring for a bit :D

Dolan

Jngrbrdman
05-03-2006, 10:43 PM
When I got my Legacy I was a little worried about joining a board specific to it. Especially since there didn`t seem to be many experienced detailers on the site. After a year or so of them getting used to me, I am proud to say that there are a dozen more PC users out there and many have brought back from the dark side. :D I would never put it out there that my way is the only way, but there are definitely universal truths out there that need to be told. One of them is the importance of clay in the whole scheme of things. Someone who says it isn`t important has no idea what detailing really is.

budman3
05-03-2006, 10:45 PM
I like how he insists on a picture to show that clay is useless. Sure the surface can look good without it, but the contaminants are very minute and can only be felt.... some people just are `difficult` to say the least.

CalgaryDetail
05-03-2006, 11:14 PM
wow its amazing what`s out there. That`s intresting.

cwcad
05-03-2006, 11:15 PM
The facts speak for themselves. Right is right. Wrong is wrong. Not that I am an expert but the things that I have learned on this forum have all proven true when applied properly. the raider fellow is a hack, IMHO.

mrecktid
05-04-2006, 12:01 AM
At least several of the guys there kind of know what they`re talking about.

I`m talking about the ones showing up raider haha

darkhorse
05-04-2006, 07:57 AM
That thread made my head hurt.

+100 on that! Amazing what some people try to pass on as gospel. And who the heck is PEDRO!

GearHead_1
05-04-2006, 09:37 AM
...so wait, you mean I can now get rid of my clay?:D

JeffW
05-04-2006, 12:14 PM
OMG. OMG. OMG.

People like this really give my wonderful state of Indiana a bad rap...