PDA

View Full Version : How to do a 2 Bucket Method Wash, Rinseless Wash, and Waterless Wash

ihaveacamaro
04-21-2015, 08:39 AM
Here are the next parts of the ongoing Exterior Car Detail video series. Once you`ve figured out what kind of wash you`re going to do, it`s finally time to wash your car!! Can you believe it took until part 13 to get here haha!

As always, hope you enjoy!

Part 13 2BM:

QDBMvKKTV28

Part 14 Rinseless Wash:

2d74SErGRNA

Part 15 Waterless Wash:

xC7x5Po6ZXw

WaxAddict
04-21-2015, 06:49 PM
One step I like to add to the 2BM is, before the mitt touches the car, drizzle soapy water onto the panel, lots of it, and then pat pat pat gently with the mitt without wiping, using no downward force other than the weight of the mitt fibers. Wait 60 seconds or so, rinse, then wash the panel as usual. I think this first step lifts some of the dirt up into the soap, allowing you to rinse it away rather than wipe it away. It`s kind of a spin on the foam gun method.

4u2nvinmtl
04-21-2015, 08:23 PM
... and this whole time I`ve been doing a two bucket wash, weekly! I am definitely going to try a rinseless wash because my parking spot in the condo building next door doesn`t allow car washes and I`ve been lugging everything to a friends house, every week!

Can I do a rinseless without a hose? I`ll just hit it with some UWWP...

ihaveacamaro
04-21-2015, 10:58 PM
... and this whole time I`ve been doing a two bucket wash, weekly! I am definitely going to try a rinseless wash because my parking spot in the condo building next door doesn`t allow car washes and I`ve been lugging everything to a friends house, every week!

Can I do a rinseless without a hose? I`ll just hit it with some UWWP...

Well you do need to get 2 gallons of water from somewhere to put the rinseless wash solution into, but apart from that, no need for a hose!