PDA

View Full Version : Forum concerns that you`d like discussed at Detail Fest

David Fermani
03-15-2015, 02:07 PM
Seeing that so many Autopians are coming to Detail Fest, I think it would be great to have a round table discussion with the forum management to talk about issues, questions and the direction of our forum. Regardless of if you are attending DF or not, I think we should have a list of questions/concerns that should be brought up.

Please post anything you`d like to see asked....

For me, my biggest question would be merging the sub-forums together to eliminate redundancy of information.

Pats300zx
03-15-2015, 02:57 PM
Great idea David. I know the idea of merging some of the sub-forums has been on the table for a while now. I am not sure of a time frame to eliminate some. If there are any ideas that anyone wants discussed please let me know.

Angus
03-15-2015, 03:27 PM
Thanks for the opportunity to contribute in absentia David! The one thing I would really appreciate you bringing up is automatically closing giveaway threads 48hrs after the winner has been anounced. This would help stop zombie giveaways coming back to life months/years later. I really don`t see any advantage of leaving contest threads open indefinitely.

Pats300zx
03-15-2015, 05:22 PM
Thanks for the opportunity to contribute in absentia David! The one thing I would really appreciate you bringing up is automatically closing giveaway threads 48hrs after the winner has been anounced. This would help stop zombie giveaways coming back to life months/years later. I really don`t see any advantage of leaving contest threads open indefinitely.

That`s easy. We can just have the moderators lock the thread once a winner is picked.

Ronkh
03-15-2015, 05:47 PM
That`s easy. We can just have the moderators lock the thread once a winner is picked.

but its kinda funny to see people enter days/weeks/months after

TroyScherer
03-15-2015, 05:58 PM
I hope someone keeps nots so the rest of us know what`s going on.

the only think I can think of is having an official vote naming me "The Mayor" of Autopia..... B)

Ronkh
03-15-2015, 06:08 PM
I vote for Troy

David Fermani
03-15-2015, 06:09 PM
I think the Fuzz needs to come out of retirement!!

Ronkh
03-15-2015, 06:14 PM

He be long gone...........

David Fermani
03-15-2015, 06:18 PM
I vote for Troy

Both live deep within the annals of our forum and will probably end up staying there. :)

Angus
03-16-2015, 08:43 AM

Good to hear!

TroyScherer
03-16-2015, 08:57 AM
I had to look up "The Fuzz" just to see who we were talking about.