PDA

View Full Version : What`s everyone`s favorite bottle sprayer?

Pages : [1] 2 3

txb4z
03-01-2015, 01:45 PM
I`m need of some new one`s. Main thing I want is one that does not trickle and leak down to the trigger.

JSFM35X
03-01-2015, 01:55 PM
Kwazar bottle are nice, have a cool factor but they do crap out. I use chem resistant delta sprayers for tardis and other harsh chemicals. Kwazar or delta regular for the rest.

tom p.
03-01-2015, 02:31 PM
I use chem resistant delta sprayers for tardis and other harsh chemicals. Kwazar or delta regular for the rest.

JSFM, do you have a good source for the Delta spray heads? I can`t find them any longer.

(I`ve had nothing but bad luck and close to a 100% FAIL rate with the Kwazar spray heads, FWIW.)

Thx.

GettingStarted
03-01-2015, 02:54 PM
The Gray Tolco Sprayers are my favorite.

JSFM35X
03-01-2015, 04:20 PM
I will try to PM you Monday am.

JSFM, do you have a good source for the Delta spray heads? I can`t find them any longer.

(I`ve had nothing but bad luck and close to a 100% FAIL rate with the Kwazar spray heads, FWIW.)

Thx.

WaxAddict
03-01-2015, 09:27 PM
This doesn`t really help anyone needing quantity, but it`s on topic so: I like to repurpose household spray bottles that work well. My favorite is a Febreeze bottle - the shape, size, and nozzle are great. It atomizes perfectly for QD and it doesn`t drip down onto your hands.

House of Wax
03-01-2015, 10:59 PM
I`ve got several of the chemial resistant ones from Autoality. Cheap and work pretty well.

ec90
03-01-2015, 11:15 PM
If you want a relatively easy way to avoid destroying sprayer heads with the caustic chemicals that usually do it, you can have a bottle of distilled water and transpose the sprayer head to that and a few sprays will help clear it out. This avoids all purpose cleaner/wheel cleaner/etc... from sitting and destroying sprayer heads. Although the cost is relatively cheap especially from websites like us plastics or the like.

A4_Peasant
03-01-2015, 11:23 PM
I reuse the einszett bottles.... Man I love those sprayers!

RToth
03-02-2015, 04:46 AM
I love the Spray master bottles, they survive Meg`s wheel brightener without issue, I love that they spray a large amount too, much less work for my hands.

WaxAddict
03-02-2015, 09:22 AM

+1. Best in the industry right now.

TroyScherer
03-02-2015, 09:51 AM
I like the Kwazar bottles but they are pricey. I use a quite a few Meg`s bottle with Chemical resistant sprayers. They all work well for me.

The real deal is most "harsh" chemicals will eat through sprayers and stuff as time goes on. The best bet is to pull the sprayer out of the bottle once you are done and spray any remaining product back into the bottle then use some water to rinse out the sprayers. This will make them last longer.

The Driver
03-02-2015, 01:10 PM

EXACTLY and I use Tolco. If you want industrial grade TOLCO is it. I have their acid resistant and regular sprayers. Their foaming heads are awesome as well. They are also the cheapest if know where to setup an account.

Oh an if you can find one, the Simoniz auto sprayer is AMAZING! Seriously my hands love this for water spraying, especially pad, clay lube or onr.

Amazon.com: Simoniz 17108 Liquid Diamond Motorized Spray Polish (32-Ounces): Automotive (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BLEP8Q)

Accumulator
03-02-2015, 01:37 PM
..[Like the].. Febreeze bottle - the shape, size, and nozzle are great. It atomizes perfectly for QD and it doesn`t drip down onto your hands.

Ah, thanks, perfect timing..Accumulatorette just finished off a bottle of that and had you not posted I would`ve just recycled it!

Woob
03-02-2015, 02:06 PM
Tolco Grey Resistant. Seen too many Kwazar`s malfunction for the status / price they hold. Solo pump sprayers are great for high volume stuff too!