PDA

View Full Version : Reload Streaking

topsyt
02-24-2015, 07:59 AM
I used Reload on my dark red/maroon truck as a drying agent, and now it has really bad streaking. I`ve read the many threads on reload, but didn`t see any suggestions on how to correct it? I probably won`t use reload any longer on this truck, but would like to remove the streaking without removing the coating.

Thanks

Ronkh
02-24-2015, 08:03 AM
At the risk of being told that I have an "axe to grind"

Good luck. The more remedies I tried, the worse it got. Let it wear of naturally is my advice

Swanicyouth
02-24-2015, 09:59 AM
Two words: User Error.

Wait, one more word: ^Lolz

Sorry, not your fault OP. Many have reported this issue with this product. You may have to polish it off.

flatstick
02-24-2015, 10:30 AM
do you have any paint cleaner such as JW Prime ? that will take care of the streaks, without removing your coating. if you do not have than many streaks you can do it by hand. I used to get streaks with reload I used too much product or used it in the sun.

topsyt
02-24-2015, 12:09 PM
I`ll do a few wash cycles (over the next several weeks) and see how much it wears off. Definitely don`t want to start over. Thanks

Ronkh
02-24-2015, 01:14 PM
I`ll do a few wash cycles (over the next several weeks) and see how much it wears off. Definitely don`t want to start over. Thanks

Best idea. As I said, any of the "fixes" I tried, just made it worse.