PDA

View Full Version : what should i do????

holland_patrick
04-27-2006, 12:49 PM
my nephew just bought a 2006 colorado for his SO, in Blue Granite Metallic with Light Cashmere Deluxe Cloth, Now I have an idea of what i want to use but i figured I`ll open it up to suggestions and see what you guys think I pretty much have the normal stuff no FK or anything like that.. I have to redetail it after the dealer scwew up and will have 3 days at the FD with the truck..

http://www.gmbuypower.com/images/gmbp/13001/vehicle/2006/med/186_928L.gif

http://www.gmbuypower.com//images/gmbp/color/chips/ext/928L.gif

CharlesW
04-27-2006, 01:41 PM
my nephew just bought a 2006 colorado for his SO, in Blue Granite Metallic with Light Cashmere Deluxe Cloth, Now I have an idea of what i want to use but i figured I`ll open it up to suggestions and see what you guys think I pretty much have the normal stuff no FK or anything like that.. I have to redetail it after the dealer scwew up and will have 3 days at the FD with the truck..That`s an easy one.
Swirl remover with PC and polishing pad. Speed of 5 to 6.
Polish with PC and another polishing pad. Speed of 4 to 5.
Wax or sealant with PC and finishing pad. Speed of 2 to 4. Or by hand.
24 hours later, another application of wax or sealant.
Product brand and pad brand, your choice.
:D
Charles

Beemerboy
04-27-2006, 01:43 PM
Clay is must to start.....to remove swirls and they should not be that bad, I would use SSR1 or a similar product using the rotary polish pad...then polish, your choice here but a polish pad again....I like to glaze using FK1 pink hand glaze, I like the bling glaze adds....The seal...WG is my choice and topped with Nattys

G35stilez
04-27-2006, 01:57 PM
What is a "SO"?

This is pretty simple, are you smoking something crazy today :D?

Clay, polish, seal.

Go with Z2 Pro as a topper.

CharlesW
04-27-2006, 02:09 PM
What is a "SO"?
Significant Other?

Charles

holland_patrick
04-27-2006, 02:33 PM
What is a "SO"?

This is pretty simple, are you smoking something crazy today :D?

Clay, polish, seal.

Go with Z2 Pro as a topper.

Sean my brain is fried with the ... well you know going on and I wish i had some Z but i don`t.

You know Opt this ,PB that... a litle menzerna mixed in.. ya ya i tried them all i guess..

i`m just too tired and depressed to think right now..

(I found my PDF chewed to little peiced by the DOG today)

harry444
04-27-2006, 02:41 PM
for what ever its worth I would try this im not a fan of clay I think old school but this is what I would do :

PB PP
EX X2
Natty`s X4
call it a day!

GregCavi
04-27-2006, 02:57 PM
Wash
Clay
Optimum Polish & or compound
Menzerna FPII
PwS
Nattys Blue